Part 25

After me and my parents said goodbye, I waited outside for a little bit.  I really miss them, they stayed over for dinner and my dad had the talk with Iván.  They seem to really like him.  But soon Rebecca came out.

Rebecca-Everything ok?
Nikko-...Yeah just really miss my parents.
Rebecca-Trust me.  I know how that feels...
Nikko-Speaking of, what happened to your dad?
Rebecca-He got knocked out of power...even through he was chosen by your dad.
Nikko-How did you get knocked out of power?
Rebecca-Enrique defeated him...but Enrique did cheat.  Well, Victor mostly did it.
Nikko-Wh-
Iván-Hey you two...
Rebecca-I will tell you more later.

I nodded my head and Iván looked at me.  I smiled and he shook his head.

Iván-If I didn't know better, i would think you two where talking about something you shouldn't be talking about.
Nikko-No...we were talking about your dad. 
Iván-Oh really.  Speaking of him, I hope he didn't scar you to much...
Nikko-Of course not...he is just very...
Iván-Cocky?
Nikko-Yeah! Now I know where you get it from!
Iván-Shut up!

Iván grabbed me and kissed me, I laughed and kissed back, letting his arms pull me closer to his body as the kiss deepens.  I smiled through the kiss and wrapped one arm around his neck when the other one rest on his sholder, coming back around to play with his hair.

I feel my legs getting weak so I fell deepr into his body, his tongue was asking to get let into my mouth, I opened my mouth and his tongue was wanting to play with my tongue...I soon left up my tongue and we were playing with each others. 

I soon felt his hands go down to my lower back, lefting up my shirt and I felt his bare hands on him hips and I stopped kissing him.  He stopped and was trying to get his breath back.  He really wants to have sex but I don't think I am ready.

I want to have sex but I think we need to talk about this.  About what we want out of having sex with each other because I want to do it to show one another that we love each other.  I don't know for sure what he wants out of it.

Maybe it's me being a little bitch and scared about how it will feel and I know that he had sex with a tone of girls but with a boy...I don't know.  I also need to talk about my insecurities and he needs to talk to me about his insecurities.  As much as he hates to admit he has some.

Nikko-I'm sorry...
Iván-For what?
Nikko-For not wanting sex...
Iván-Nikko...Baby.  It's alright, we are mates...soulmates if we are talking about your human side.

I looked down and smiled, he is so sweet.  I never throught in a million years that Iván Martinez, would be the one that I am crazy about. 

Iván-I am willing to wait for when you are ready...
Nikko-I love you Iván...
Iván-I love you too Nikko.  Just don't bring yourself down like that...you don't want to see me get angry.

I laughed and hugged him.  He smiled and hugged me tight, I have not felt this happy to hear someone be mad at me.  Adam and Martha have always yelled at me but I just felt even worst.  Iván made it seem like he know I really want to give him what he wants but he is putting me first.