❖0.1❖

It's now morning and it means that it's a start of a new day, and it's a fresh day to do some good morning routines. But before you should do that, you have to wake up first to meet the sun's shining ray. The morning sun rays from the shining sun lit the entire room– wonderful aesthetic colors of orange and yellow hues mixed all together, hitting it on Seungmin's eyes as the brunet was awoken by this, trying to get back to sleep but fails as he was fully awaken. He sits up straight, stretching, suddenly feels something weird about him but doesn't know what.

Why does my chest suddenly feels heavy? And why does there is something blocking my nape? Like it's so hot now?

   Groaning at this, he stands up– wearing his favorite comfy slippers, stretching for a little while and fixing his bed. Wanting it to be neatly as possible without leaving any visible lumps on his bed then walks to the bathroom room was about to open the door when the door opens itself. Revealing Hyunjin– face newly washed as you can see his eyes swollen and his face now dripping with water from the faucet, surprised when he appears and now is standing in place, freezing. "Hyunjin! You gave me a fright! Hahaha~ I though that–" Seungmin paused when he noticed something differently in his voice, it's a little higher than usual- too high. Clearing his throat, he hums to see if his voice was back but it wasn't, it was still in a high pitch voice, kinda like a girl's voice.

Why is my voice suddenly like this?

"Seungmin? Is that you?" Hyunjin suddenly spoke making Seungmin stopped his trance and looked at him up and down, as if he was seeing a whole new Seungmin in front of him, which is a really different Seungmin. But he can't just pinpoint the exact words to explain it to him. "What are you talking about? This is me." Seungmin– a little confused about Hyunjin sudden question, scratching his nape but was immediately stopped when he feels something ticklish and confirmed it that it was a long strand of hair.

Wait hair?! What the fuck is happening?!

   Seungmin ran to the mirror, standing in front of it- seeing something that made him almost fall into the ground. Scanning himself if its true or not– to his newly changed body figure, his facial structure, his hair that was now shoulder length, having a boobs now and worse, he shrunken, making him look like a real girl. Seungmin screamed in dismay– wishing that this was only a dream and wants to wake up from this terrible nightmare. Of all everything that he can changed form to, why does he have to be turned into a girl?– his most hated being in the world. The brunet started to panic as he began messing his hair, not sure why he has to be treated like this.

Why?! Of all things, why I should be turned into a girl?!

   Hyunjin– still shocked about this approach the panicking Seungmin and was about to place a hand on his or her shoulders when the door burst open, revealing the other members, entering one by one. Probably heard Seungmin's screaming– which is oddly cause it's different.

"We heard a girl screaming to this room." Chan said, inspecting the room and saw Seungmin– in his girl form, afraid to see that the others will know about his current situation, being a girl. "Yeah, it was so unusual that we suddenly heard a girl screaming in here. I mean that would be weird–" Changbin paused when he made eye contact with an unfamiliar female inside the room, widening his eyes. Just like the others– wondering who is the girl in front and them and why is she inside Hyunjin's room and screamed earlier.

Uhhh who the hell is she? And why is she in Hyunjin's and Seungmin's room? And more importantly, why does she looks more like Seungmin? - Changbin thought, observing the female.

She is pretty to be honest... - Minho thought– chuckling unusually while looking at the girl with a smirking face, Jisung glaring at him, noticing his boyfriend staring at the girl. So he hit Minho in the head hard making the said male looked– apparently a glare to see who hit him but his eyes fell soft when he realized it was only Jisung.