Big Time Girls(Big Time Rush FanFic)

Big Time girls

By Morgan And Taylor

Chap 1

Morgans POV 

I opened my locker with my combination, 46-4-48,

and started piling my books in my hands. I sighed and

thought, "Alright,so I have Geometry next...." then before I relized it

my locker was slammed shut and there was laughing behind me.

Ugh. Jo and Nikki. I spun around to face them. They were laughing their 

asses off. I gave them the bird and they just laughed more then walked off.

I rolled my eyes. Bitches. I walked over to my best friend Taylor's locker,"Hey"

"Hey"

"Well Nikkis already being a bitch. It's only 2nd period."

"Ugh. I-" She was interruped by screaming.

I turned around and saw them. James Maslow and Kendall Schmidt. 

From Big Time Rush. Oh.My.Gawd.

Kendall's POV

So many autographs. I think  my hands seriously are starting to cramp.

Flashes blind my eyes. Wow. Times like this I wish I could be normal..but

the fame is pretty sweet..

Taylor's POV 

Wow.They are SO self centered. I looked at Morgan and as if she read

my mind she nodded and rolled her eyes. We walked to class.Guess

who sat behind me. Kendall. Ugh. Atleast he wasn't sitting next

 to me like James was to Morgan. I kinda felt bad for her..I turned around 

just in time to see Jo and Kendall kiss. I saw him kiss her back .If he was really good,he would of shoved her away.

 Morgans POV

Wow...I can draw really weird things somethings...I mean...wow.. 

A guy in a straight jacket..wtf?

I shook  my head at my weirdness. I felt someone watching me over me shoulder. I

looked to see James looking..I glared at him then went back  to drawing.

Nikki came up to him and started flirting with him...oh wow..

She's really a slut. Isn't she still dating Micheal?Whatever.

Not my problem.

 I don't even  now why i think  it is.I started

to draw a rose. I've never drawn a rose before,but it wasnt that bad.

Teachers POV

I thought I had the whole classes attention. Apparently not. I looked in 

the back  to see Jo and Jendall making out, same with Nikki and James."STOP IT THIS INSTANT!!" I yelled at them. Ugh. Kids these days.I continued teaching after they sat in their seats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 Taylor POV

Yes! Finally! The final bell! I ran to my locker and piled my books in my backpack  then left. It's raining. Great,I thought. The buses already left. My only option was walking. I started to walk  out of the parking lot when Kendall pulled up in his car with Jo. I started walking the other way when he called out "Need a ride?" I turned around and stared at him questioningly.

"Well?" he said

Jo just shook  her head "Why the hell are you offering her a ride?" He responded with,"Because I can" then looked at me.He got out and opened the back  door for me. I sighed and got in. Jo looked at me in disgust then looked at Kendall. "It's me or her Ken. Me or her?"  "Do I really have to choose?" "Me.Or.Her?" He sighed,"Sorry Taylor.." I got out completely pissed and walked home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! sorry if theres so many K's missing, me and my friend get together and try to write like 3 or 4 chapters a day, our k's are weird and colorful on msn so they dont really appear on here. She posts the story somewhere else (I dont know where) I dont think shes started posting yet cuz the site wont let her but yeah. Vote and fan me! BTW, check out xXxBrokenXStringsxXx story A Slave to Love(Vampire Love story) on quizilla! Shes awesome!