Big Time Girls (chapter 8)

I got tired of waiting for my friend to start to write on MSN lol...mostly I forgot about my wattpad and went on vacation and shiz but...probably the long awaited end to the 2 month chapter 7 cliff hanger! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan POV

She sneered at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Well? You gonna move or do I actually have to move around you?" She asked like the snotty slut she is.

I groaned. "This is really starting to bore me, Nikki." (Authors note: excusa moi but if Nikki isn't the one "dating" James...I'm sorry lol. Im too lazy to go back and read all the other chapters except 7...if jo's dating him...replace Nikki with Jo)

"Well, I'm very very sorry" She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. God this chick gets on my nerves.

"Sure you are. Now, if you excuse me I have to be somewhere." I walked around her and to my bus. I st in my usual seat, number 2, for some reason being close to the front feels comfy to me, dnot ask why. Anyway, I pulled my headphones from my backpack an plugged them into my phone an switched tue music on. When I'm Gone by Eminem started playing. This is my favorite song of all time by the way. I grinned and softly sang along to it, until James popped in next to me. I groaned.

"Heylo Morgaaann" He said. This was going to be a long bus ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~TAYLOR POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on a bench watching Morgans encounter with Nikki until she walked off. I watched Nikki continue to her locker and pull a drawer out. She pulled some lip stick and eyeliner out. I rolled my eyes and got up, I walked to outside where the buses were as Morgan climbed on our bus, with James a few spits behind her in the line. I got in line behind Kendall. Hopefully him and James sit together. I really want to talk to Morgan.

I got on the bus and looked where me and Morgan usually sit. I groaned when I saw James sitting there. She looked at me and mouthed "help me". My mind was formulating a plan as I walked to the back.

I poked his shoulder. "This is my spot." I stated firmly and pointed to the assigned seat tag above the seat.

"I don't have a seat yet. Morgan doesn't mind if I sit here for one day, right?" he looked at Morgan. She rolled her eyes and looked out the window. I sighed. James smiled triumphantly and I sat in the seat behind Morgan. Big mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY! SORRY! Can't message much because my phones at 15% and I'm out and about. That's why this chapter ended so quickly...BAI

Vote & Fan!! Love ya!

xXShadowKatXx