Long Time No See Hiro

Start from the beginning

Kiyomi's P.O.V;1st Person

"YOU GOT WHAT?!" I shrieked at Tadashi. He had just told me that he and Hiro were arrested earlier tonight!

Apparently, Hiro was bot-fighting and he had gotten into some trouble with Yama, Sakura's ex-bot-fighter rival. 

Tadashi said to me that he had shown up just in time to get Hiro away from Yama and his goons, but he got caught by the police.

"I thought you said you wouldn't get mad when I told you!" Tadashi cried.

"Oh I'm not angry because you got arrested, I'm angry because you got caught," I smirked while I took off his hat and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Oh, phew! I thought you'd start scolding me." Tadashi said, kissing my knuckles.

"If it's anyone who should be scolded, it's Hiro. You need to set him on the right track as I did with Sakura." I said.

"I get what you're saying but...how do I set him on the right track?" Tadashi questioned.

"The answer is right behind of us, heck, we're sitting on the steps of it right now," I said wisely.

Tadashi's eyes widened and he stood up. "The Robotics Lab! That's it! Thank you so much, babe!" He exclaimed as he hoisted me up and spun me around while giving me a loving kiss.

"Hey, do me a favor, stay right here for me. I'm gonna come back with Hiro." With that, Tadashi raced over to his scooter and drove off.

"I'll be waiting!" I yelled.

"I know you will!" Tadashi yelled back.

I giggled but stopped when a wave of nausea hit me. I quickly ran to a bush and threw up.

"Ugh. I'm gonna have to tell Dashi and everyone sooner or later about you little one." I muttered while putting my hand on my abdomen.

It wouldn't be long before I started to show.

Yep, that's right folks, you heard correctly. I'm pregnant. And no one knows.

But Cass knew. She figured it out when I was in her cafe eating half a dozen doughnuts. And my professor, Robert Callaghan, knew as well. I don't know why I decided to tell him but I just felt like I could trust him.

But besides him and Cass, no one else knows. And I'm scared to tell my friends because I'm afraid they'll all abandon me. I'm especially afraid to break the news to Tadashi. What if he leaves me?

A few weeks ago, before Sakura arrived and after Tadashi proposed to me, I started to feel nauseous and crave unusual foods.

Tadashi began to get worried and he wanted to take me to a hospital to see what was going on with me, but I already knew what was wrong. I secretly took a pregnancy test and...it was positive.

Instead of telling my uncle, I kept it a secret. I didn't want ANYONE to know. But I knew that I had to tell Tadashi that he was going to be a father.

Maybe he would be happy, maybe he wouldn't, but it doesn't matter, because I have a beautiful little girl growing inside of me.

I sighed and took out the folded picture of my sonogram and looked at it. I chuckled as I traced the little outline of my baby.

"You're so tiny! Don't worry sweetheart, mommy's gonna take good care of you when you're born."

Tadashi's P.O.V;1st Person

"What are we doing at your nerd school!? Bot fight's that way!" Hiro shouted at me as he pointed in a different direction.