Mad at me

- Can't be mad at me.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we're getting married!" Shanice squealed handing Kenny his cup of coffee

"Although let's talk business." She said sitting down on his lap.

"What is it?" He asked rubbing her thigh taking a sip from his coffee.

"We have our engagement shoot Friday. I need the entire world to know that I'm about to get married, I also have an interview with Vogue on Saturday." She smiled, "and tomorrow around noon we have to meet with my wedding planner to discuss our engagement party. It has to be epic, also I'm going to have a few photographers and videographers there as well." Shanice grinned clapping her hands just at the thought.

"Whatever you want." He smiled.

She cupped his face and kissed his lips.

"And after the wedding we're gonna work on that baby you so badly want." She said making him grin.

"You changed your mind already? You really wanna give me a kid, but I thought you didn't wanna have kids." He pulled his face in confusion.

"Yeah well, you also said you'd never get married and here we are." She grinned flashing her hand into the air. "So it's only fair I give you what you want since you gave me what I want." She smiled kissing his lips again.

"I can already imagine how much sexier you're gonna be carrying my baby." He smirked setting his cup down, he checked the time on his wrist watch and smiled. "I got about an hour before I have to go to work." He said making her giggle.

He gripped her ass and stood up with her in his arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he laid her down on the sofa. Clothes began to come off and soon enough moaning and groaning filled the atmosphere.
_________________________

"Hey baby can we talk." Ashton said walking into the living room where Toni had the different shades of blue laid out in front of her.

She nodded looking up at him.

"Okay but before we do, check this out. I was thinking since I love blue so much, we should do shades of blue. Like every bridesmaids dress a different shade of blue-"

"About the wedding... you need to cut back on a few things. We had a budget and we've already gone $300 over it-"

"I told you from the start that $3000 is too little for a wedding anyways, I mean I still have to get my dress made-"