So when you heard them coming and had swung down from your lounging spot in the tree...

You were NOT expecting the punch to the face

"FUCK! (NAME)?!" Hidan screeched in shock as your hands flew to your nose to cover the pooling blood meanwhile your body fell unceremoniously out of the tree

"way to fucking go...." Kakuzu growled facepalming

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! (name), (name) hey, you okay? I'm so fucking sorry. You're okay though right? Your nose isn't entirely broke right??"

You wanted to strangle him...SOOOOO BAD as you imeadiately used your own jutsu to hold back the blood while Kakuzu retrieved bandages from your pack.

"fucking hell! Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to hide in the tree?!" he screeched in disbelief

Your headache from the punch was ever growing...and you didn't think it would get smaller anytime soon...

Deidara:

Deidara, although not always the most responsible out of the group, always seemed to keep an eye trained on you. He usually was very cautious about where you were and making sure you were safe at all times. You were the most important thing in his life afterall...

So to say that he was so entirely shocked and disgusted with himself when you accidentally got hurt mid mission was an understatement. And it wasn't even like that one time you fell off the bird...he hurt you. Accidentally...but he wouldn't ever be able to make it up to you.

"Dei....i'm fine really..." you rushed out holding onto your bleeding side

"YOU'RE BLEEDING HOW ARE YOU OKAY!!!????" his eyes welled up in tears of anger and panick as his head rushed about a mile a minute yet getting nowhere but instead ran circles of the situation constantly in his mind.

You weren't that close when he threw the bombs. The bombs shouldn't have detonated to cause that big of an explosion. It shouldn't have sent you flying into a tree.

Why was everything wrong???!!!!

It took you urging him you were fine for a good hour all the while just staving the blood off until he could calm down enough to help you back to the base.

Definitely something that he forever will blame himself for and will take a very long time for him to come to terms with that it was a mere accident and nothing more.

Itachi:

So...Itachi was very VERY upset when he accidentally hit you. It wasn't even so much as he hit you but more so that during the mission his kunai was deflected and where you were staying out of the fight was the new point of attack. So you weren't entirely sure why he was so 'I must repent for the rest of my life', 'I should have known I would never be able to have peace and love', 'I don't deserve anything'...etc...etc.

The second he heard your yelp, he quickly demolished the enemy and rushed to you and applied first aid healing to ensure you were okay. At least he calmed himself enough to do such before he started the downward spiral of self-deprication.

It literally took months before he would even sleep in the room with you and instead bunked with his partner. Took even longer to get him to return affections that he was sure he would never be allowed to have again out of not deserving. 9 mnths later and you finially got back to a pretty much normal.