Waking Up

Kisame:

Is either awake before you or is in a death like coma for up to three hours after you wake up. It just depends how tired he was last night. The odd times he wakes up around the same time as you, he's usually bribing you to stay in bed and the warm embrace rather than leave him by himself for the cold world outside of the blankets.

Hidan:

Is usually passed out sprawled across the bed diagonally when you wake up. Most often his face between your breasts and or holding one. The blankets are usually all over the plave but somehow still covering a majority of your body.

Deidara:

is usally asleep with his arms and legs wrapped around you with his head either on the pillow, or more normally...on your boob. But, as soon as you start to move around he usually wakes up.

Itachi:

Almost always awake before you are. On the very rare occasion he wakes up very shortly after you do, which happen to be your guilty pleasure cuz Itachi looks cute when he sleeps. Usually lays there waiting for you to wake up or gently wakes you up.

Kakuzu:

Is awake when you wake up. Usually sitting on his side of the bed counting money, budgeting or reading a newspaper. Usually your sleepy form turns and ends up passed out against him. your arms wrapped around his waist and your head on his thigh

Sasori:

Is always awake before you. Whether he is actually out of bed yet or not...is another story. If he's out of bed, he usually is still in the room. Most likely working on puppets. If he is still in bed he'll either be watching you sleep or playing with your hair until you wake up.

Tobi:

Is either awake before you and immediately wakes you up (like a five yr old lol) or refuses to wake up, then if awakened refuses to leave the bed. (again much like a five yr old lol)

Zetsu:

Is not only awake before you but is usually not in the room. Usually he's taking care of a small garden. even though he wasnt normally in the room when you woke up, there was always a little flower left for a present.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

the title was hard lol
i mean its whether they're awake or not when you wake up.
But i think just wakimg up in general was a pretty good title xD

more to come!!!!