There was a long pause before Mantarou started talking, "Mimi...Yolei... Lee... someone... I... I."

What?! What was Mantarou trying to say? Mimi knew something was wrong with Yolei and didn't like hearing Lee's name. What had Lee done to Yolei?

"What happened?" Mimi questioned.

"Mimi, I left her alone for a few hours and when I came back... her room was a mess and there was blood... and oh god! What if Lee did something to her?" Mantarou cried. He shouldn't have left Yolei alone. He couldn't stop blaming himself for this! What if something bad had already happened to her?!

Mimi tried to calm Mantarou down... there was no point in panicking. "Mantarou, did you call the police?" Mimi questioned.

Mantarou said yes and that they were on their way. Mimi sighed that was great. She told Mantarou to wait she was on her way over. Mimi knew Mantarou and Hawkmon were a mess and they needed someone with them. Mimi also wanted to be near them, be near Yolei. They had to find her, they had to get her back. If Lee did have Yolei there was no telling what he would do! Yolei was her best friend and Mimi wanted to be there with Mantarou and Hawkmon looking for Yolei.

----

As Mimi and Palamon walked into Yolei's apartment, Mimi gaving Hawkmon a hug, before putting him down beside Palamon. Mimi turned her attention to Mantarou. She wanted to know what had happened!

"What happened?" Mimi asked, looking around the apartment and seeing the police doing their work.

Mantarou frowned from his seat... he didn't know what to say. One-minute Yolei was there, the next she was gone. "I don't know... I thought she would be okay... I didn't think anything would happen..." Mantarou frowned. He put his face in his hands. If Lee did something to Yolei, Mantarou would kill Lee!

Mimi frowned as she watched Mantarou. Mantarou needed to know this wasn't his fault. She put her hand on his back and he looked up at her. "Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to Yolei. Did the police talk to you?" Mimi questioned looking around at the officers doing their job.

Hawkmon was the one to talk this time, "They said they would try their best to find Yolei. They sent someone to Lee's house, but no one was home and no one can find Lee..."

Palamon put a hand on Hawkmon's back, as the bird started to cry. "Hawkmon don't worry, we'll find her," she said. Making the bird small a little.

Mimi smiled at her partner. She hoped Yolei was okay. Where they hell could Yolei be? If Lee didn't take Yolei to his place, then where did he take her?!

"I swear if Lee hurts Yolei in any way I'll kill him," Mantarou hissed a little too loud. One of the officers turned towards him and sent him a frown. Mimi smiled at the cop before she faced Mantarou again.

"Mantarou saying something like that in front of them," she gestured with her head towards the working officers, then continued, "it's not going to do Yolei or you any good. And don't worry; Yolei can take care of herself. She'll be okay," Mimi really wished that the last part was true.

----

Yolei opened her eye... her head hurt, and she didn't feel well. Looking around Yolei panicked when she noticed she couldn't see clearly. Everything was dark!

Yolei tried to get up but noticed she couldn't move. Yolei tried to remember what had happened and then it all came back to her!

Lee... he came to her apartment. He had forced his way in and Yolei had tried running but she couldn't get away. She remembered hurting Lee... she had cut him hoping it would give her time to run, however, it had only made him angrier.