Chapter 3 - Vinny

Comincia dall'inizio

"I lived in Italy until I was 14 then my family moved here to join my papà's side of the family. I like it here although it rains too much," he says and I laugh.

"It does rain too much. Would you ever move back to Italy?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"My family is all here so I wouldn't go back forever. But I do go on my holiday there in summer. Not so much recently because I have been busy with my job."

"I understand that, what do you work as?" I ask and he stops for a moment before he answers.

"I work for my papà's company. Mainly just office work," he answers and I nod. "What do you do?" He asks as he eats his dinner.

"I'm retired now but I used to own nightclubs," I say and he looks impressed, but confused.

"Retired? I though you had to be old to do that?"

"Not when you've got enough money. I was sick of running the club, too much stress. So I moved up here to be with my friends."

"That is cool. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm 42, is that too old for you?" I ask worried. He shakes his head quickly.

"No no, I like older men. You don't look 42, you're still very sexy," he says and I blush a little.

"Thank you, how old are you?" I ask.

"I am 20."

"That's quite young," I say and he shrugs.

"I have plenty of experience," he answers and drinks some wine with a small smirk.

"You know, I like your name," I say and he smiles. "Do you have any nicknames?"

"My friends call me Vin sometimes," he says.

"What about Vinny?" I ask and he scrunches up his nose.

"No, that makes me sound like child," he says and I laugh.

"I like it. That'll be my nickname for you from now on," I say and he squints at me but still breaks out into a gorgeous smile.

We finish the dinner and he helps me wash the dishes as we talk more about our lives. I leave out the Adrian ordeal because I don't want to scare him away so soon. When we're done, we sit on the couch together to continue talking, each of us leaning against an arm of the couch facing each other. We have another small glass of wine each as we talk.

"So Damian, are you a top or a bottom?" Vinny asks out of the blue. I almost choke on my wine which makes him laugh.

"I'm a top, what about you?" I ask and he sighs.

"I was hoping you bottomed, but I can do both," he says with a wink. So Vincent is a switch, nice to know.

"Are you hinting at something?" I ask as I set my glass of wine on the coffee table and lean forward as he does the same.

"Maybe," he grins as we close the gap between us and start kissing again. He makes me sit back as he lays across me and moves his lips with mine hungrily. My hands slide into the back of his tight jeans and cups his asscheeks over his boxers as he holds onto my hair.