The General & The Prince pt 2

Start from the beginning

After a few days in the hospital you were able to go back to the compound. "When can we go home?" You ask as Loki changes your dressings. "I would say by the end of the week. Your healing well but don't want to take any risks with the Bifrost. Now is there anything I can get you (Y/N)?" "No I think I'm ok. You don't have to wait on me hand and foot my prince. It's not your job." "You saved my life it's the least I can do. Now let's get you dressed." He hums as he goes over to your closet. "Did you not get lounge clothes while shopping the other day?" "No didn't think I would need them." "Alright I'll get go get some of mine. I don't want you getting up until I'm back. That's an order general." "Yes sir." You giggle and he smiles. He comes back with a shirt and sweatpants and helps you in them. "Are you helping me just to see me naked Loki? I know of your reputation with the ladies." You tease as he focuses on gently putting the shirt on you."There we are nice and comfortable. And really (Y/N) I'm trying to help you. If I wanted your sass or ass I would have asked for it." He chuckles as he helps you up from the bed. "They are huge on me." You say as you tie the drawstring on the pants so they don't fall. "The team would like to see how you are. Would you like to go out to the couches?" "Yeah that would be nice." He nods and helps you out to the lounge.

Bucky was sitting on a chair reading when he noticed you. "General (L/N) how are you feeling?" He asks as he rushes over to help Loki. "I've been better Sergeant. Thanks for asking." "Not a problem ma'am you can call me Bucky." "Ok Bucky. What were you reading?" You ask as the men help you sit down. You lightly hiss when your back touches the back of the couch and the both look at you with worry. "I'm fine." You groan as you situate yourself. "Just a history book. You see I don't remember a lot of stuff about my past but my friend Steve and books help me piece together things." "That's interesting. I've never been to Midgard before would you mind telling me what's in your book?" "My pleasure general." He says as he sits with you on the couch and begins to tell you what he remembers. Loki sits and listens too when Thor comes into the room. "Ah brother, General (L/N) good to see you out and about. How are you feeling?" "I'm alright my prince. Thanks for asking." "Of course. You saved a lot of people. You're a hero." He says as he kisses your hand. "Just doing my job." You hum as he returns your hand. "Loki May I talk with you for a moment?" "Can you watch her Bucky while I'm away?" "Of course Loki." Bucky says as he returns to showing you the book.

Thor takes Loki into the hall to talk privately. "We have that English guy. He confessed to everything. Would you like to see him and serve some Asgardian justice before the UN gets ahold of him?" "You know me too well brother." Loki chuckles as a wicked smirk grows on his lips. Thor takes Loki down to the man so he can pay for what he did to you. While listening to Bucky, Steve and a few others come into the lounge to see how you are. Loki and Thor return and Tony pulls Loki to the side. "When are you guys leaving?" "When she's healed so probably by the end of the week why?" "I was thinking of a party to celebrate her actions and maybe make her and honorary member of the team. Do you think she will like that?" Tony says looking over at you so focused on what Bucky was saying. "Yeah I think that would be nice. Would hate to see the dress I made for her to go to waste." Loki sighs as he remembers how you looked in the gold dress. "So Friday?" "Yes Friday is good. Then we will go back home Saturday. Thanks Tony." "Not a problem Loki you know how I love parties and it's more enjoyable if there is something to celebrate or someone. So you would say you know her pretty well right?" "Yes she's my personal guard and I've known her for years. Why?" "Do you know if she's single? She's undeniably attractive and from the looks of it Bucky is taking a liking to her." Tony says as Bucky rests his hand on your thigh and you giggle. "I see." Loki sighs as he leaves for his room.

"Why do I feel this way? Why do things get so weird when I see or talk to her?" He asks the illusion of his mother. "Oh my sweet baby. From what you are telling me I think you're falling in love with her." Frigga says with a smile. "What? Me love General (L/N)? Mother please be serious." "Why not? She is pretty and she saved your life. It's normal to feel this way after something like that. Just talk to her about it maybe she has these feelings too. You don't risk your life for just anyone. How is she doing anyway?" "She's healing well but she still has to wear the dressings and has pain when something touches her wounds. But I think we should be able to come home Saturday." "That's good. Once she's back make sure she goes to the healers. They might be able to help with scarring. I must go my darling. See you when you come home. Give Thor my love." "Will do mother." He says as her illusion disappears. He walks back into the lounge to see you resting your head against Bucky's shoulder as he shows you his phone. "Ah Loki did you know about these communication devices? You can talk to someone without them being in the same room as you." You say excitedly as he walks closer to you. "Yes I know about them. They are pretty interesting huh." You nod and slowly cuddle closer to Bucky. "Thanks for all the information Bucky it will come in handy if I come back here again." "Not a problem doll. Oh geez I mean General. I'm sorry ma'am." Bucky says as his face turns red. "Doll? What does that mean?" "It's just a nickname I call pretty girls. It just slipped out, I didn't mean to disrespect you General." "You think I'm pretty Bucky?" You giggle and he nods. Loki clears his throat and look up at him. "It's time for the medicine (Y/N). If you need it." "Yeah I could use some. Thank you for reminding me Loki. See you later Bucky." You say as the men help you up off the couch. "Yes ma'am." You smile at Bucky before you start to go back to your room.

Loki helps you on to the bed then gets the medicine ready. He hands you a pill then a glass of water to wash it down. "Do you need anything?" "No I think I'm good. The pills help with the pain but make me sleepy so I'll just be in here for a while." You say as you slowly get under the blanket. "Is it ok if I stay with you?" "Um sure but I'm not going to be much fun." You giggle as he helps you pull the covers up. "I'll be reading anyway. I want to stay just in case you need something." Loki sits on the bed next to you opening a book. The pills start to kick in and you slowly succumb to sleep. He looks over at your sleeping form and studies it. "You are indeed beautiful. Why haven't I noticed it before? Am I that big of a prick?" He says to himself as he slides down into the bed. "I wish I could hold you." He sighs as he gently places his hand over yours.