Chapter 17- December

Zacznij od początku

"Oh." Karolin sounded slightly worried. "Okay. I can show you your room," She smiled. "You as well, Dylan?" I hesitated, glancing at Claud, before nodding. "Come!"

"Mutter, may I stay up?" I heard Abby ask as we all walked down the hall. I followed closely behind Zach, perhaps even a bit too close, until we came to the familiar room that I had stayed in the years before. We both placed our luggage on the ground carelessly.

"Okay, Schatz," She said happily and turned to me. She kissed the top of my head. "Good night. I do hope you sleep well." She grinned at me one last time before turning to Zach, who still looked displeased to the fullest. "Ach, come here Zachary." She wrapped her arms around him, which actually caused him to smile. "It can not be all that bad, can it? I am not so bad!" She laughed and let him go.

"No, it is not you, Karolin," He said quietly, a small smile still on his face. She nodded, grinned to me one last time and turned to leave.

"Good night, guys," She said before leaving and shutting the door behind her. Once she was gone, Zach let out a long sigh that eventually turned into a groan. He sat down on the edge of the bed, running his fingers through his hair and muttering something. He looked over at me and raised an eye brow. He motioned ever so slightly for me to come closer and I obeyed. I stood in between his legs and he moved his hands to the back of my thighs right below my ass. It made me slightly uncomfortable knowing that anyone could come in at any moment, but I was longing for his touch. We had barely been alone with each other since we were found out. We had only gotten to sleep together once.

Zach had a very devious look on his face as he stood, his hands running up my body as he went. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I did the same in return. It felt so nice. I took a deep breath in, his scent filling my nostrils. I had become so accustomed to everything about him, it was almost like he was my drug. I never wanted that feeling to end.

He pulled back, grinning at me slightly, before his lips met mine. I wanted to touch him and kiss him as much as I could before Abby came in. His tongue slid into my mouth after a short moment and I couldn't help but smile. I hooked my thumbs through belt loops on his pants and his hands lowered to my ass once again. He pulled my hips into his, but I didn't mind. I was actually finding myself upset that we weren't going to be able to fuck until we got home. He was turning me on more than I expected. I wasn't sure if it was because I knew we were doing something we shouldn't have been or what... but whatever it was, it was working!

Zach's mouth moved down to my neck, where he began to kiss me roughly. His teeth grazed over my skin and a shiver rippled up my spine. I closed my eyes and let out a breath. Something about him kissing my neck made me snap. It went right through me... and to my dick. He moved one of his hands to the back of my head and gripped my hair roughly. I grit my teeth together and shifted my hips forward once more. I could feel that he was hard, and it made me feel slightly guilty. I knew we weren't going to be able to do anything, and yet I hadn't tried to stop it.

We were both startled by the door suddenly opening. We scattered quickly, which didn't help make it any less obvious of what we had been doing. I looked to see Claudia and Abby standing awkwardly. I turned my gaze to Zach to see his eyes were large and he was breathing heavier than normal. It was stupid of us to let our guards down.

Claudia scowled at us as she pushed her daughter forward towards the other bed. I exchanged glances with my boyfriend before we both sat down on the bed. She gave Abby a kiss once she had settled to bed and arranged her bags by the bed. "Good night, Abs," She said softly and turned to us. "Nein!" She hissed quietly. "You can not do that! Not now, not here! Nobody knows about you two, and my hopes are that it stays now way... Understood?" She growled. I nodded, avoiding her gaze.