Xuan Tianmo got a huge shock, turning around to look. He saw Xuan Tianming rolling up his soft whip little by little, asking as he did so: “Who did you say deserves to die? Believe it or not, if you say one more sentence, This Prince will whip you to death!”

A dark feeling assaulted them, this was the Ninth Prince everyone was familiar with! This was the Ninth King Yama! For a long time, Xuan Tianming kept a low profile because of the huge change in the Emperor’s temperament, never saying more than needed in political affairs and did not get into direct conflicts with the Eighth Prince who was currently flourishing, to the point that many people thought that the Ninth Prince had backed off, all of them thinking that the Ninth Prince had lost that bearing and was no long a King Yama. But unexpectedly, he was just in hibernation. When it was a crucial moment, that domineering spirit was still there.

Xuan Tianmo did not dare to scold Feng Yuheng again, because he knew this Ninth Brother too well, he knew, when Xuan Tianming said such words, when such a look appeared in Xuan Tianming’s eyes, it meant that he was going to kill someone. He was certain that if he continued scolding one more sentence, Xuan Tianming would definitely whip him to death. If it was in the past, he could still put up further resistance, but with his physical condition now, he could not even stand and did not have the ability to resist.

In addition, other than Xuan Tianming, the Seventh Prince Xuan Tianhua and the Sixth Prince Xuan Tianfeng were looking at him with a gaze containing a stern warning. The meaning was clearly, if you scold Feng Yuheng further, the few of us would cause trouble for you.

He wanted to laugh loudly, wanting to say that Feng Yuheng had messed with so many men, was old Ninth not afraid of wearing a green hat in the end? But when the words reached the edge of his mouth, he could not say it. The first reason was that he could not bear the itch on his body, the second reason was that he did not dare. Even with the current situation, he still wanted to live!

Outside Zhao He Hall, the Empress watched this scene coldly, but did not say anything. Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui lost fingers and was rolling on the ground in pain, but even the imperial physicians ignored her. Without the Empress’ orders, no one dared to approach and treat her.

Imperial Concubine looked towards Xuan Tianmo, fire burning in her eyes, scolding him loudly as she broke down: “You’re a beast! A beast! I am your Imperial Concubine Mother and you actually bit off my fingers, I really wasted all those years raising you! Why don’t you die? Why don’t you die?”

Imperial Concubine’s hysteria invited everyone’s mockery. The mother and son pair who used to be so ambitious have turned on each other, this was a really good show! However, when the people were worried about this show, they were also speculating about the Emperor who was still sleeping in the side hall, someone said softly: “I heard that the Emperor’s mind cleared just now, but what do all of you think, would he become muddled again after sleeping for a while? It was not as if it had never happened before. What if he changes back once he wakes up, then aren’t we just adding insult to the injury? Knowing the personalities of Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui and the Eighth Prince, will they take revenge on us?”

Someone shook their head, saying: “It won’t happen. Backpedalling the last time after sleeping one night, that was because he did not have Yao Xian and Princess Yu at his side. Right now, those two have entered the palace, and with two those treating him personally, how would he have the chance to become muddle-headed again? Don’t worry! Just by seeing the Ninth Prince’s confident attitude, this matter must be related to Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui in some way.”