Chapter 1 - My Life

Delhi

Samayera's P.O.V.

Today is the one of the best day of my life.

Now you'll be asking why?

So the reason is, today our CBSE Board results are out and guess what? I scored ninety six per cent!! Isn't that fantastic?

I mean, I always wanted to take admission in Delhi University like every other student in our country and now this will be so easy for me.
Finally I can achieve my dreams.

"Sam!! Come down this instant!" I heard my mum yell from downstairs, it's common for her to yell whenever she's calling anyone and with time you get used to it.

Now as you have heard, I am Sam short for Samayera Sharma, eldest daughter of Raj and Simran Sharma and I have a little brother Nihaal who is only 11 years old.

My family is huge I mean actually like H-U-G-E. I have four uncle and aunts from my maternal side and five from my paternal.

I live a perfectly normal happy life anyone could ever wish for, little did I know that it won't last long.

"Sam... Come down your aunts are here." Mom yelled again. I need to go down this instant or she'll probably put more spices in my food, she did it once when I didn't listen and is capable of doing again despite my father telling her otherwise.

"Coming!" I shouted back while running downstairs.

"Namaste aunty, how are you all? And Welcome." I said bowing a little.

"We are all fine darling. You tell us the secret of scoring this much in your boards' missy." my aunt said.

She is one of my favourite aunts. Aunty Sheena.

Thump

"HEY EVERYONE" And here ladies and gentlemen comes cousin Aryan.

"Hey Aryan, how is my little baby boy?" Aunt Samantha said pinching his chubby cheeks. And I must tell you one thing Aryan is not little, in fact he is huge.

Tall, Muscular, Tan 6'3 inch. And guess how old he is...... just 16. Bloody genes. He is following after his father.

"Come on mom, I am no longer small. Just look at me." He said pointing towards his body and gave her a twirl.

Everyone laughed at that.

"No sweetie for me you always will be my little baby." Aunty complemented him.

"I know maa." Said Aryan totally agreeing with his mother.

There were many awe's and ahh's at this comment. I must say because of these are the moments that I cherish.