The Greatest Christmas ADVENTure

(I've had this idea about the Christmas ADVENTure, and I might as well share it with you! )

The Gray adventure awoke with a yelp, after hearing a loud bang coming from outside of his closet. Toby quickly hurried over to the door, walked through the first, then peaked out the second.
There,stood beside the ladder to the upper bedroom, was a figure, dressed in a Christmas suit, but had no body. He was holding the Turquoise adventurer, who was more unconscious then asleep, And he held a baseball bat.
"Christmas spirit," Toby asked yawning, "What are you doing with Martyn?"
Christmas spirit stared at him,then sighed,"I'm sorry Toby..." He wrote in chat.
"Sorry for-"
Before he could finish, Christmas spirit had disappeared.
Toby quickly shook the green adventure,who groaned and sat up, Then he rushed up the ladder and pushed the blue adventurer out of his bed.
"What was that for!" Lewis yelled angrily.
"We need to get to Advent Street now! Christmas spirit just took Martyn!"
The blue adventurer gasped,the rushed down the ladder with Toby. The green adventurer stood there, waiting for them.
"Elliot-"
"I heard the whole thing,now come on!"
The trio rushed down the sets of stairs and out the door, not bothering to take the path. They all jumped on the carriage,teleported, the ran down Advent street, not bothering with the tree.
Toby was the first to rush into the door,followed by the other two.He pushed the button.

"Umm, No story today you guys," Aunty sandy sighed,"As you probably know, Martyn has been kidnapped."
"And Christmas spirit is working with the grinch,the dwarf,and,and.."Uncle Stefano stuttered.
"Calm down Stefano...as I was saying,We never knew that Christmas spirit was doing these things, and now were really worried. For today's challenge, your going to where we think they're holding Martyn. I wish you all good luck."
"Please return with him! If my nephew was dead, I wouldn't know what to do!"

The adventurers were teleported to a familiar place. It was the grinch's cave, from Toby and Lewis'
first adventure.The two rushed in, with Elliot running behind, not really sure what was going on. Toby and Lewis jumped over the traps with ease, while Elliot fell behind. Lewis looked back and went to help him, while Toby continued. He ran down the stairs and into a large area, filled with parkour that led up to an entrance.Toby quickly got to work, and once he focused, the parkour became easy. Lewis and Elliot stared at the determined Toby in awe. Toby finished the parkour, then ran through the entrance. He was in a large room. There were 3 balconies. One holding the grinch, one holding the dwarf and witch, and one with Christmas spirit, as well as a large ice ball hanging from the ceiling, and to each balcony, there was even more parkour. Toby groaned, making his way up the first area of parkour and to the grinch. Once Toby stood on his balcony, the grinch charged at him. Toby quickly dodged, letting the grinch fall out of the balcony. He smiled, then continued. He got to the witch and the dwarf, whom were so clumsy, that the witch threw a potion at the dwarf, and the dwarf pushed her off, as well as himself. Toby laughed slightly,then looked over to Christmas spirit. He made his way over, then stood in front of him.
"Why?" Toby asked,slightly angered.
"I had a whole group of villains, and with my help, we could have been the rulers of Christmas! But I couldn't have Martyn getting in my way."he said in chat.
Toby pushed him against the wall of the balcony, "Where is he!?!"
Christmas spirit pointed to the large ice ball, and inside, laid Martyn, still unconscious and curled up in a ball, shivering.
Toby gasped, as he looked over, but as he was distracted, Christmas spirit pulled a large lever that was beside him. The cave began to collapse inwards. Toby looked back over to Christmas spirit, but he was gone. Suddenly, a loud crack was heard from above Toby. Toby looked up, to see Martyn, along with ice shards falling from the ceiling. Toby ran off the balcony and jumped towards him, grabbing Martyn and protecting him from the ice shards as they fell. Toby shut his eyes and prepared for impact, but all he got was a large bounce, then landed softly in snow.he opened his eyes to see Henry. Henry helped him up and pulled him out of the room, down the parkour and out of the cave where Lewis and Elliot were. Toby panted and fell to his knees as the cave closed in behind him.
"You did it Toby!" They all cheered.
Toby sighed and looked down at Martyn, before seeing 'CHALLENGE COMPLETE'
The group was teleported back to the front if the house like always. Toby made his way up the path and into the house.Instead of heading to the bedroom, he sat down at the small fire by the calendar.
Toby smiled as Martyn opened his eyes and looked up at him. "T-T-Toby..?" He shivered.
He quickly hugged him and smiled."You should get some rest Martyn, I assume being dragged around by villains all day was tiring..."
"Wait...what?"
"I'll tell you in the morning."Toby smiled.
Martyn yawned and shut his eyes again.Toby quickly kissed the top of his head and leaned back, falling asleep.

(This took super long to right...GAWD.)