Ginro obeyed her order and went running towards the children, about to gather them u in the science shed just when Homura threw the flames in between him and her, making the blonde back away.

Kohaku went to attack her but Homura was too fast and got away quickly.

"Get the water!" Senku stated, pouring water to the fire. He was being helped by the other villagers.

"Start dousing, quick!" Kokuyo instructed, pointing at the fire. "This way, hurry!"

"It's burning up!" Ginro exclaimed, in his knees, holding where his parietal lobe should be. "All those minerals Chrome spent years in gathering, and the lab we spent months building!"

Suika looked at him worriedly.

"If it gets wrecked, we'll . . ." He trailed off.

"I'm gonna protect the kingdom of science!" Suika exclaimed with a determined look on her face. Or shell. Something like that, you get my point. And ran.

She went towards the enemies making them notice her with her shaky legs and quivering lips. 

"Some dumb kid who didn't get away in time!" One said and started chasing after her.

Suika turned into a watermelon and rolled down.

"After her!" One of them said. "She'll be our hostage!" He exclaimed as everyone went into chasing her.

=============================

Ginro went and told Kohaku about what happened. 

"Suika did what?!" Kohaku exclaimed after hearing him.

Senku and (Y/n) overheard them and continued to listen.

"I tried to stop her!" He stuttered, still panicked about Suika running off on her own. "She was heading up the mountain to the hot springs!"

"Something about this wind . . ." Senku trailed off. "It's not exactly giving me a good feeling."

"What's in the hot springs, Senku?" (Y/n) asked in a worried tone. "Why would she go there?"

Senku clicked his tongue. He dragged the two females with him inside the shed that was already safe from the fire. He gave two gas masks to Kohaku and one for himself.

Kohaku went outside waiting for him.

Senku made (Y/n) sit down. "Stay here." He said, hugging her tight. "Don't even think about getting out of here until I get back." He warned her and gave her a peck on the cheek before he left.

That made her dumbfounded.

"Chrome." Senku called in a hurried manner, making the said male look at him. "Don't let (Y/n) out of the shed until I get back." He demanded.

Chrome agreed as Senku and Kohaku ran towards where Suika is.

When they arrived there, the gas compound was about to hit Suika but then Kohaku put a gas mask on her and jumped into a tree. 

Senku put on his gas mask before the poison gas could ever hit him. He chuckled. "Mother Nature is neither a friend nor a foe." He said, holding his gas mask up to his nose. "She's as impartial as they come."

"Poison gas?!" One of Hyoga's men exclaimed, holding unto a tree. "Did you make this happen you twig?! What did you do to Imouto-Chan?!"

Senku gave him a weird look. "Yeah, you bet I did." He said, poking his ear with his pinky while holding the gas mask with his other. "That's what you get for pulling a dumbass move like a suicide attack on our kingdom of science, with its modern weaponry." He chuckled. "And (Y/n)? She's already a member of the kingdom of science before you even met her." He smirked under his mask. He looked at two just hanging from the tree. "Now let's get back, Suika." He said. "If you breathe nice and slow, you'll be fine."