"Epilogue" : All of me

Happy to announce that this is the epilogue of this story 'Traces of love'

This story is a creation of a team of writers called "Quill of writers" with all my lovely watty friend keeshforever callmesancheti rebab197 Paruthivaishali and me ofcourse (@inkaholic_)

And how can I forget my lovely readers. All of you have supported us in each and every phase of this story.

This happy ending is written by all of us. We all have contributed a bit for making this epilogue a worth reading for you guyss.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Songs for this chapter:-

(All of me)

(Mere Sohneya)

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
I never knew that life would take such big and unimaginable turn
But whatsoever it was ,it was fun
I always used to say that I hate you don't love you
Reality only my heart knows, non of that was true
I used to think that I will live my life with your memories
But since last month my life went in flurries
Today now and forever I will keep you all of the above
And each of my body part discovered that I can never survive with our traces of love

.

Keerti's POV

One week passed..
In this week many things happened..

He apologized to mom for everything he said and did with us. Mom forgave him seeing me happy...I also apologized to mom and dad as I also said many things which I didn't mean...

I got my love, my life back but it's feels like something is still missing in my happiness..Naksh respect my decision of doing job and is supporting me at each step.

Sunday morning..

I was sleeping peacefully in my room..when someone sneaked into my room..

He lye down beside me and rest his hand on waist and I smiled feeling his touch...

"You got time for me Mr Singhania"I said..

"My whole life is for you only time kya cheez hai Ms girlfriend" He said.

"So cheesy you are Mr boyfriend"I said..

"Oh really! I thought I'm romantic" He said kissing my nape..

He held my face and captured his lips with mine.I started responding to him with equal passion..he broke the kiss when we were lack of breath..

"Good Morning baby"He said kissing on my forehead.

"Good Morning"I said and kissed on his cheek.

"Now go freshen up.I'll get breakfast for you"he said kissing on my cheek.

I nodded and get up from bed..

After sometime..

I came out of my room and see him preparing breakfast for us...I move toward kitchen and hug him from back..