Beautiful End ?

I woke up in the hospital with Nick and Aaron knocked out on the couch and Zak on my bed side. What just happen, why am I at the hospital, the last thing I remember was that chair tripping over. I tried to sit up as slowly I as could because I really did not want to wake Zak up. On the side table there is a jar of water and an empty glass, I tried to pour myself some water, but I had little energy and accidentally poured the whole thing on Zak. He of course woke up like a little puppy when he sense that his owner is at the doorstep.

“ Sorry “ I said putting on the most innocent face.

And slowly the rest follow suit. I asked them what happen and how I ended up in a hospital, they explain to me everything and according to them I was possessed by a dark entity, probably the voice that came through the Spirit Box that says I belong to him. Apparently Arin was there because he had this weird premonition and he convinced a priest that he was not joking and travelled all the way to Linda Vista Hospital just to make sure nothing bad happen ? Does that mean he saved my life?  Zak said that Arin stayed the night, so where is he ? Nick notice a note, it’s from Arin, with his number on it. I asked Zak to held on to the note as I tend to lose stuff. Two hour later I was allowed to go home. Zak was quiet on the ride back to the hotel, I’m pretty sure he is disappointed at what happen last night, his biggest fear actually came true. Nick tease me about calling Arin to break the silent.

“ Call arin ? what am I suppose to tell him .. hey I’m alive thanks for saving my butt ? “

“ Minus the butt it would be prefect ! “

“ I don’t know we’ll see how it goes .”

“ Well you better give that kid a call and thanks to him you are safe !” Zak yelling from the front seat.

“ Oookay, no reason to get so touchy “

“ THIS WAS THE LAST THING I WANTED TO HAPPEN !” now he is really pissed off.  So I pretended to fall asleep.

We reach the hotel room, while Zak was in the shower I decided to ring Arin up and his phone is out of reach. So I decided to text him instead.

^ Hey ! This is Alayna Bagans. Thanks for what you did yesterday.

No reply, so I decided to take a walk outside, I was too up sad about what happen last night to bother about the weather. I left my coat on the bed and left the room, it felt like there was someone or something guiding me towards the pool. As I reach the pool area, I dip my feet into the cold pool water, I did not realize how cold it is and my feet is probably frozen in. I couldn’t feel anything and all of a sudden I have the urge to throw myself into the pool, and I did. Than everything turn dark. My eyes are open but I see nothing , just a dark eerie room. And slowly turns to pool of blood, there is a dark voice, I recognize it, it was the same one that came through the spirit box yesterday.

“ You are useless and hell is the only place where you can be useful. “

“ Alayna, wake up sweetie ! “  said a familiar voice. It is Zak.

“ What ..? what’s going on ?” I ask rubbing my eyes.

“ What were you thinking ? you were lucky Aaron saw you going into the pool or else you could have ..” he replied with livid tones.

“ Pool ? what I pool I was … wait, you mean I went into the pool ? Oh God. “ I replied ,shaken  but what I was told and come to a realization I was partly possessed.

“Look Zak, I don’t know what got into me, but I swear to God that wasn’t me! The moment I left the room I don’t remember a thing I just …. “ I explained hysterically to the guys.

“ Alright Layna, go changed out of your wet clothes. “ Zak said letting out a loud sigh.

“ I heard a dark voice saying I’m useless and I belong in hell. “ I look at them with puppy eyes and walk away to take a warm shower. After that we head down to the lobby for dinner and the guys said that I was partially possessed. I say my prayers that night in hope of nothing would happen, Zak stayed up to make sure I was alright.

12 hours later

^ No problem, I was scared something might happen to you J

^ Thanks, that was really sweet of you, but how did you get that premonition?

^ I don’t know, it was really weird but I’m glad you’re safe, is your brother giving you a hard time?

^ Sort of, he is refusing to talk to me.

^ Well he’ll get over it, give him some time. Look I gotta run, band rehearsal for tomorrow concert. How about we meet up when I’m back in the states ?

^ Cool . See ya ! and have fun J

We drove back to home. I did not tell Arin about what happen at the hotel. I was afraid he might get worried and not concentrate with the concert. This trip is nothing but bad, but one good thing did came out of this, Arin Ilejay. When he get back to the state, we are going to meet up, not as a date or anything, just a Thank You dinner.