My Name Is Arin Ilejay

“ Arin think fast “ shouted Johnny Christ from across the empty spooky hall way of the abandon Linda Vista Hospital.

I reacted way too slowly and a basketball flew across and landed on my forehead.  My vision blurred, the room was spinning and the next thing I knew the whole room blackout.

“ Yo Arin wake up man ! DUDE  .. GUYS ! I THINK I FUCKING KILL ARIN “ shouting in panic. Everyone gathered around Arin within second.

M. Shadow; lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold, the biggest dude of them all, pick me up to the dressing room.  Johnny was hyperventilating while explaining to the rest what happen.  Synyster Gates; the man in-charge of sick guitar solo on A7X’s songs, who had a couple of drinks and was holding a beer in his hand decided to pour the beer on me. I woke up in an instant and was shocked to see everyone circling around me. 

“ Dude, I thought I killed you ! Thank God you’re alright! “ said Johnny who was relief and gave me a hug.

“ Oookay, interesting . “

“ Alright guys since Arin is fine let’s get back to work “ said the director as he take his leave.

Zacky Vengeance followed the director out as it was his turn for the solo shoot.  Shadow and Syns asked again if I’m alright. I reassured them that I’m fine and that I need to sit down for a little bit. After an hour of moping around, I decided to take a breather outside, it’s snowing heavily.  As I walked out the room I notice a headlight brushing through the snow.  Four people came out of the Black Range Rovers. Three guy and a girl. 

The girl were wearing white winter coat that make her body look really curvy and she match it with a tight dark blue jeans and a black furry boots that goes all the way to her ankle. She has black hair with dark brown highlight which she wore it up in a ponytail. Who is this girl, she is so stunningly beautiful. My eyes couldn’t leave her alone until she disappears through the main entrance of the hospital. I went back inside in case she comes up on the second floor, I did not want her to think that I was watching her.

Five minute later, the four people I saw was across the hallway looking very confuse, but my eyes naturally focused on her. I wonder what her name is.

“ CUT!” yelled the director. I was staring at her and had so many questions to ask I was lost in my own train of thoughts and I was taken aback.

We walked towards them and apparently they are here to shoot some ghost hunting program. Now what is this girl doing with three guys hunting ghost ? Brave. Unconsciously I just stared at her there’s something about her that is so special I just can’t put my finger on it. 

“ Are you alright ? you don’t look so good and your face is red “ said the medium tan guy in black t-shirt and grey jean. I think his name is Nick something . He look concern, I wonder what their relationship is.

“ Yeah, I’m fine it is a little .. well hot and stuffy, I’m going to go outside for some fresh air “ she replied.

I think I stare at her long enough to make her uncomfortable that she had to leave the room.

“ God I’m such an idiot “ screams my head.

Ten minute later they came in and Matt; also known as M. Shadow, invited them to the makeup room for a couple of beer. They introduce themselves and I found out her name is Alayna Bagans and again I stupidly blurt out “ Alayna Bagans, sweet name “ . And now the guys are staring at me strangely. Damn it ! I handed her a cup for beer which she rejected.  Great, putting me into even more embarrassing situation, the guys are never going to let this go. Then Zak; the hot looking guy who apparently is her brother explain why she can’t drink. Burning down a Christmas tree ? Cool. 

“ So Arin right ? you’re a drummer ? Cool. “ She said to me, with the most beautiful awkward smile I’ve ever seen.

“ Err yeah, I’m just touring with them for now, so what you do “ I ask and now my face is blushing, I don’t know if it’s the beer or the fact that she is talking to me.

“ I just graduated from makeup school in Las Vegas, hunting the paranormal here in LA is my graduation gift, apparently SOMEONE had forgotten to get me gift !” innocently giving the rest of the guys a dirty look.

“Congratulations! ” said the guys in unity.

“We said we were sorry and you trick me into letting you come today! “ Zak retaliates.

“Oh I’m sorry for winning a bet ! “ she said sarcastically and sticking her  tongue out at her brother.

“ Yeah well, Alayna gets whatever she wants cause she is the youngest.” Nick interrupting.

The guys spend the next 30 minute or so chatting until the caretaker came and sort things out. The Ghost Adventures Crew will have to come back tomorrow since we are already ready here. We said our goodbyes and they left. She left; I wonder if I ever will see her again. Goodbye Alayna Bagans.