-Quatre-

Omg dudes I'm back. After like what months. It's probably not a good idea to update this now since it's currently like one am but that doesn't matter. Not proofread
TW:mentions of death!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3rd POV:

The black and white bear stood tall, seemingly looming over each teen as if he weren't a small stuffed bear.

"Hey monokuma! What's with the gathering?! Oh! Have you had a change of heart and decides to let us go?! Nah, you're probably her to murder us all, aren't you?!"

The five foot one leader asked obnoxiously. Everyone flinched at the mention of everyone's death. Nobody has recovered from the day before, hell, I don't think you can. It really is a mystery how nobody has gone insane and just killed everyone at this point. It's only been a fortnight but everyone has already had their fair share of tears.

" Puhuhuhuhu, of course not! That would spoil the fun of watching all of you getting killed of like helpless flies!"

That really scared everyone. Knowing what the bear thought of them. Knowing that they are just pawns in his game of chess and that one them there just so happened to rule over the ruler.

"No no no, I'm here for a serious announcement! Monophanie! Hand me the papers!"

The small cub quickly ran across the room away from her brothers to hand her father the paper's.

"Awww, you're just to cute, that I'll even forgive you for not bringing to me sooner!"

The bear proceeded to lick his daughter all he over which really disgusted everyone in the vicinity but nobody did anything bother than watch. Monokuma then shook his daughter off and got straight to reading all the information before throwing all the papers in the and saying,

"I'll just wing it!"

Which really confused the teens but nonetheless continued to watch.

"Ahem, I am here to announce the new motive!"

THATS when everyone began to truly panic. The fear of what happened before. Them watching their fellow friend lying on the floor covered in blood knowing it was one of them who did it. Then, watching that same person getting slowly strangled while monokuma threw rocks at her. All the blood, sweat, and tears they wasted in only a day. It was truly terrifying.

"Hey calm down you big babies you didn't even let me finish! As I was saying, the new motive... is...."

Everyone was anxious. Almost dying from stress and the overwhelming tears bottling up. Even if some of them didn't show it, they where petrified.

"I will be randomly choosing two of to return your memories of your high school lives!!!"

Huh.

That has to be a joke, everyone thought.

If anything, wouldn't that be a good thing. And Monokuma purposefully giving them access to something they've been searching for this whole time seems wrong. It's almost to easy.

"Boring!"

Kokichi whined, dragging out the 'o'.

"Jeez you had us at the edge of our seats and then you decide that giving us something literally took away would make us kill each other? What kind of brain is living the masterminds head, cause if that's what's going on up there, they need to rethinking who to give mastermind privileges to!"

Everyone glared at the pants loving ultimate. Sure it sounded way to easy, it was basically put in the palm of their hands. But it's basically right there, all they have to do is close their hands and it's theirs.

" I'm not agreeing with Kokichi, but don't you think it's strange that Monokuma is basically rewarding us instead of punishing us? He's literally the one put us here and took away our memories in the first place!"

Shuichi exclaimed. He really just said what everyone was thinking.

" Kehehe, dear Shuichi, If the mastermind was smart enough to do all they did before, then don't you think that our memories may be a valid reason for killing?"

Everyone gawked at the words of Korekiyo. They knew it sounded to easy, but isn't a bit of a stretch to think that memories are enough to induce someone to kill?

" Ugh! This is so boooring! Let's get this over with! Bubble gum bubble gum in a dish.."

The words of the bear went in one ear and out the other. When he said 'randomly selected' they thought of one of those game wheels you see in carnivals. Not a game of bubble gum.

" OKAY! I ended up choosing the two males that names have ichi at the end!"

Wait.

Huh.

" Okay overgrown babies, come up to the stage to get your memories restored! It'll be the cause of your euphoria! Haha just kidding! This is going to h u r t!"

Before any of the teens could process it, both Kokichi and Shuichi were up next to monokuma wearing some sort of head beige that looked like a bowl wit wires. But scary. The expressions of each boy was completely different, one looking excited the other terrified, you guess which had which.

"'Kay you tiny adults, say goodbye to yours ' friends' 'cus you ain't gon remember a thing after this!"

While Shuichi looked at everyone he smiled and said his goodbyes while everyone else smiled back and returned those goodbyes. Meanwhile Kokichi was flipping everyone off saying

"Mic drop bitches !"

Everyone just glared at the small teen that looked like a child. (And acted like it)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Can you spot all the bts refrences? Hint: there was three

Also don't forget that you mean very thing to me and that you matter! Love yourself mother fuc**rs!🥺✨<3-(•^•-)