Chapter 27 - Hela

Start from the beginning

"Stop covering yourself," another one of the women scold. She was wearing all pink, her hair up in a high ponytail the whiteness of her teeth almost making you blind... "There!" She stops patting your face with makeup, you look back in the mirror and physically cringe.

"I look like that one decapitated barbie head at the bottom of my closet..." you looked at the girls who all stared weirdly. "No, that's not a good thing," waving your hand over your face you replace the thick powder with a more natural look. Now, the skirt was long at the back and short at the front, cute right? Yeah well, the bodice of the dress was a low... low V and shoulder-less with triangle openings at the side so it was kinda ruined. "I'm changing this up," keeping in mind the Sakaarian hooker style you make yourself a f/c hooded dress with a subtle sparkle. The skirt was the same as before but more loose, and you wore knee high boots.

"Wonderful job ladies!" The Grandmaster walks into the room and admires you. The girls nod and exit the room, not knowing what to say. "Come on, I've got a lot to show you!" He takes your arm and drags you out, light noise comes from a big room and he takes you inside. "Welcome to Sakaar!" People were dancing and having drinks, you walk over to the window and see the big drop. "This is my DJ set, got some killer jams. Better... watch out!" He pretends to strike at you playfully as you nod with a plastered smile.

"Grandmaster," a familiar voice walks up from behind you. "Sorry to disturb you but-" he turns to look at you and you groan. "Y/n?" You sarcastically wave your hands.

"Oh I'm sensing tension! How do you guys know each other?" The Grandmaster grins

"We're friends-"

"Acquaintances," you correct. The grandmaster giggles.

"Oh I love the drama! I'm so glad I placed your room next to each other, don't worry there's a connecting door," he winks at Loki who just stands still. "Now, what can I do for you? Looking for Cookie?" You look over at the two with interest.

"I'm here!" The same pink girl from before walks over all giddy, grabbing Loki's arm and leaning against him. "Hey girl!" She says with a glint of sarcasm. "Come on, Lolo, lets have some fun!" You snort in order to hold back the pang of anger.

"Yeah, Lolo, go have fun," you snarled. He looks down at you with a tinge of sadness, taking a glass of blue liquid from a tray you take a sip. It tasted like cotton candy, but you could also taste the alcohol. Downing the glass you find another of the drinks and take that one, walking back to the Grandmaster.

"Do you like fighting?" He asks after getting off his DJ stand. Shrugging you continue to sip on the drink.

"Yes, but not when I get hurt," suddenly a man placed his hand on your shoulder. "Yo, get off," you spin around to see the man wearing a weird mask. His grip tightens on your shoulder and you roll your eyes. "I said get off," your tone was more demanding this time but he didn't budge. "Alright," twisting his arm you flip him onto the ground, boot against his neck. He groaned in pain as Grandmaster clapped.

"Yay! You're great, now I know who to go to if Topaz is sick," you smirk and let go of the mans arm, he whimpers and scampers away. Looking around a few people were staring in shock. "You're a fighter, but you're too pretty to be in the arena... I'll wait for scrapper 142 to bring me a good one,"

"Hey, Grandmaster? Mind if I head to bed? Kinda getting late," you say once you see the sky had turned dark.

"Oh yeah, take uh... Loki with you, looks like he's done with Cookie," you grimace and shake your head to decline. "Loki! Come here," cringing you turn to see Loki pulling away from Cookie and walking over.

"Yes, Grandmaster?"

"Take Y/n back to her room, she may get lost," The grandmaster winks before shooing you off. You walk silently down the hall, each step sounding like a bang.

~~~

It's come to the point where I'm listening to Shrek the musical

It's come to the point where I'm listening to Shrek the musical... Story of my life is an actual good song so 10/10 would recommend

- Anna ❤️