IM'MA KILL YOU

So there I am, contemplating life when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

By now, I don't care if I know them or not, I'm gonna chop their face in half.

'KYYYYYYYA!'

Well, I try to chop their face in half.

The person grabs my hand and makes me look at them.

'Heechul? What........'

'Hai! Why did you try to kill me?'

'I thought you were someone else.....'

'They must have done something pretty bad to make you wanna kill them.'

'You could say that.'

'How are you?' he says enthusiastically.

'Sigh. Not the best.'

'It's ok.'

He pulls me into a hug and I'm surprised at how easy going he is.

Which makes me love him even more!

I subconsciously start playing with his hair, twirling it round my finger.

He chuckles, making me hastily stop what I'm doing.

'S-Sorry.'

'It's ok!'

'It's so soft.'

We walk over to the swing set and sit down on two of them, not really swinging.

'So how are you, Heechul?'

'GREAT!'

'Don't take this the wrong way, but have you got a girlfriend?'

'Not quite......'

'In that case, don't worry. She'll come along soon enough.'

'I think she may have already come.'

Before I have time to ask him what the hell he means by that, he's off his swing and his lips are on mine.

'MMMMPH!'

I try to tell him to stop, but my words are muffled by his lips.

I place my hands firmly on his cheeks and push his face away.

'Heechul, I have a boyfriend. Three more like it,' I mutter the last sentence.

'O-Oh. Sorry. I just-'

'No. Just no. Yes, we can still be friends but for now, goodbye.'

I'm going to ask Carley to interview him by herself tomorrow.

I can't put up with that.

By now I'm running out of places to go, so I guess I'm going to have to go back home and face the music.

By home I mean the hotel.

I slowly meander back, really not looking forward to what'll happen.

I press the button on the elevator, go through all the scanning crap and press 17.

I tiptoe to unit 173 and quietly open the door (after unlocking it of course).

There's no one here.

I go through every room in the unit, nothing.

At least everyone's stuff is still here, otherwise I would really be freaking out.

What if they've been kidnapped?!

'CRAP DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!' I shout aloud, possibly waking up the lazy people next door.

I hear something move, and literally sh!t myself.

At least I have my karate.

'WHO'S THERE?' I shout in my most confident voice, even though it's the complete opposite of what I'm feeling.

'Em? It's me.'

'OH, WELL HELLO ME! WHO THE FVCK IS IT?!'

'Minhyuk.'

'Where are the rest of the people?' I ask, in a slightly calmer tone than before.

'They went out looking for you.'

'Why?'

'Shouldn't I be asking you that?'

'I'm asking you now so answer my question,' I say bluntly, looking straight into Minhyuk's eyes.

'Because they were worried about you Em. Why did you run off like that? Did me or Carley do something wrong?'

'Oh, I don't know, did you maybe CONTINUOUSLY WHISPER IN HER EAR GOD-KNOWS-WHAT?!'

'Are you jealous?'

'Are you kidding me?'

'Are you?'

'What would you say if I said yes?'

'Ummmmm....'

'Mm. Thought so.'

'Why are you jealous?'

'Because for God's sake, Minhyuk, I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND. DO YOU WHISPER STUFF IN MY EAR WHEN I'M FEELING LOW?! You, hug me, yes, but you hugged her as well. And what's worse, SHE FRICKING HUGGED YOU BACK. So I'm SORRY if this is all silly to you, but I feel like crap now, so there you go.'

'I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do to comfort her....so I thought......I'm sorry,' Minhyuk says, hanging his head with a sorrowful look on his face.

'I don't even know what you were saying,' I say softly, tears threatening to stream down my bright red cheeks.

'Comforting stuff.'

'That's reassuring.'

'Sorry....'

I run over and give him a hug, whispering in his ear 'It's ok, don't cry, I forgive you, we'd better call back the others.'

'Ok.'

We get out our phones, where the others' numbers are conveniently stored.

Soon enough they're all back, and because I didn't feel like answering all their questions, I hid in my closet.

What?

You should try it.

Works every time.