Bambam and Youngjae (Insta Live)

Bambam looked at the time 2:09 in the morning and looked at the camera "I'm hiding from Jinyoungie hyung." Bambam whispered "He's trying to kill me since I called him stupid ass." Bambam laughed quietly "Youngjae hyung is telling me to hide and wait until he falls asleep."

~Comments~
1.Is he pregnant?
2.Bro what is wrong with him?
3.Mark Oppa shouldn't be with a murder!
4.Bro Jinyoung is so fucking hilarious!

Bambam read the comments and sighed "Guys we don't know if he is pregnant," Bambam sighed "also there's nothing wrong with him and Mark hyung can with anyone he wants to be with!"

Bambam then heard his door open and he decided to keep quiet "Bam, Jinyoung hyung is asleep." Youngjae said "Is he okay?" Bambam asked in a worried voice "Hopefully but the fact that when he got kidnapped he never ever acted like this."

Bambam was worried and saw a comment that made confused.

~Comments~
5.The same thing happened to my boyfriend and it's indicated that they are going through something hard or because they're pregnant or both.

"Hyung look at this comment!" Bambam showed him the comment.

Youngjae read the comment and then saw Jinyoung in the bathroom throwing up "Hyung you okay?" Youngjae asked "NO!" Jinyoung yelled "I'll be back." Youngjae said and left the room.

~Comments~
6.Is Jinyoung okay?
7.Bro Jinyoung may be pregnant
8.Tell Jinyoung to break up with Mark so I can have Mark!
9.Bro Jinyoung is to precious to be hurt so everyone stfu!

Bambam laughed and smiled "Jinyoungie hyung is okay and he might be pregnant," Bambam yawned "Also you sasaeng don't tell me that cause you're not a Igot4 fan and Jinyoungie hyung is precious and can have Mark hyung!"

Youngjae came back and smiled "What?" Bambam asked "Turn off the live!" Youngjae said and Bambam waved at the camera "BYE!" Bambam yelled and turned off the live.