One

A/N: This is my 2nd book ( that isn't part of a sequel ) I hope you enjoy it!

Joy was flowing through my body as I was thinking about my father finally coming home from a work meeting. It was all the way in France, for 3 weeks he's been gone. It has felt like 10 years. I kept on watching outside my window so I could see when he came. He told me when he came home, he would tell me something. That I was most excited about.
"He's here mom!" I said

"Beautiful, sweetheart. Why don't you get the door for him?" My mom called from the laundry room.

I ran out of the door and hugged my dad REALLY hard.
"Ooo!!!!! I MISSED YOU DAD!"

"I missed you too Luna."

Pause. Let me stop there. I totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm Luna Brown. Daughter of Derek Brown and Heather Brown. 16 years of age, living in San Francisco, California. Living right on the beach. Going to Samuel High School. 2nd year. I don't have much friends because I don't really fit in. I have black hair, light blue eyes, peach skin, and freckles all over my face. That's the best part of me. While my dad was gone, my boobs got bigger and my butt got a but bigger too. My casual outfit is: Beanie, crop top, shorts, and flip-flops. And usually red or black nails. Play.
"About that thing I needed to tell you about."

"What dad?"

"We are going to Hawaii for your birthday! Just me and you!"

My birthday was only 2 days away. August 22nd.

"Better start packing, Luna!"

"OHHHH I WILL!!"

And I ran back into the house, took out my suit cases, and started packing.

A/N: Good start? Please Vote and Comment!