Four

I was waiting for about 30 minutes for Sabrina, but it seemed like 17 hours. I got a text from her.

HER: "oh my god, I'm so sorry, I forgot. I have to go somewhere with my friends..😁 sorry"

ME: "SERIOUSLY?? I HAVE BEEN WAITING HER FOR THIRTY MINUTES FOR YOU! WHERE ARE YOU GOING THATS SO MUCH IMPORTANT!?"

HER: "...the movies...."

ME: "oh my god. I wanted to show you stuff that I got for my birthday! tomorrow? please? or come later on? 😓"

HER: "yeah, Ill see if I can..."

And with that I left her and the beach. I was so frustrated. I just wanted to go home and go on omegle. So I packed my towel, bag, and went home. Angry. More angry than I've ever been in my entire life.

I came home, and opened my Mac Book. *plink* I saw I got a new email. I opened it and here's what it said.

"Dear Luna,
I have heard that you're going to Honolulu, HI. You must be really excited. And for that, I have a question for you. Who are you going with?
Your fathers friend,
Gretchen Ramos"
It was really awkward. I figured that it was one of his clients or co-workers. So I answered back.

"Dear Gretchen Ramos,
I honestly have never heard of you before and I don't know why you would be talking to me at the moment. I guess you know my name and where we're going in 2 days because he told you. and it's just us two. Why? Also, are you one of his clients or co-workers?
sincerely,
Luna "

I got quite sleepy after that and didn't want to go on omegle. I closed my laptop, squeezed my eyes, which burned, and fell asleep.

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT AND HORRIBLE. IM SORRY.
SORRY.
SORRY.
ENJOY IT.
I ALSO GOT OVER 6 THOUSAND VIEWS ON THIS BOOK.

Breaking BoundariesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara