Chapter 4: Thoughts

Chapter 4: Thoughts

I do not own Attack on Titan or any of its characters

I only own the OCs

You jolted awake when the beams of sunlight hit your eyelids. It was mid-afternoon, the sun was beginning to set. You sit up in bed and stretch, ignoring the pain in your side. You grabbed your crutches and wobbled to your feet.

'I dont even need these crutches now do I?' You tossed them over to the side, how would your wounds heal if you were on those things the whole time? You silently made your way down the stairs and outside. The birds chirped, the sun shined, the air was nice and warm. It was the ideal time for a walk.

You began by wondering down the nearest trail, if you followed this all the way down you'd reach the town. About two minutes into your walk you ran out of breath. You sat down under a large tree tree and rested your eyes. 'A quick rest wouldnt hurt anything.'

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Are you out here?" A familiar voice rang out through the trees. You opened your eyes and looked around at your surroundings. 'There wasnt anything quick about that rest. Its pitch black out here.' You groaned.

"There you are, you had me freaking worried." Eren jumped down from his horse and extended his hand toward you. You grabbed it and he helped you back up onto the horse. Eren then climbed in front of you and took off on the horse. Cool wind bit at your skin.

"Everyone was eating dinner when Levi said that you werent in your room. So he made me get on this horse and look for you." Eren huffed.

"Oh my, Im so sorry. I-I went for a walk and I guess i fell asleep." You bit your lip. You simply hated causing trouble for other people. When you both arrived at the castle Eren escorted you to your room. You both sat on the edge of the bed.

"Heh, well Im glad to have you back (Y/n). To be completly honest I really missed you." Eren blushed and looked to the side.

"Yeah... you know its kind of weird."

"Hmm? What is?"

"You and I. Like we talked off and on in training and then when you save me from my near death experience we confess our feelings. It all feels r-"

"Rushed? Yeah I feel the same way. I-I mean im not opposed to 'us' but you are right. I guess since you almost died I wanted to tell you how I felt rather than bottle it all up inside of me." Eren stood up from the bed and made his way to the door.

"H-hey, good night Eren!" You smiled.

"Yeah, sweet dreams (Y/n)." Eren exited the room.

You sat alone surrounded by the darkness. You curled up under the covers. 'Eren's right. Its all too rushed. My life was just eventless until the titans breached the wall the second time. I lost my friend, Im in a relationship, I was placed in the best squad there is and... well and then theres Levi. He's another thought process I dont want to go through right now.' And with that, you dozed into sleep.

*********************************

The next morning you woke up to your door creaking open. It was Petra.

"Hows your ribs?" Petra stood over your tired body.

"Oh uhhh... better?" You rubbed your eyes.

"Good. I have a list of items we need from the town. Feel free to take a horse to get there." She smiled and set the list on your desk. You got up and put on some clothes. Your old shirt and some leggings. You grabbed your list and headed out the door towards the stables. You mounted the horse and galloped into town. When you arrived you slowed your horse down and read the list

"Okay I need a broom, some cleaning supplies, bread, jam, and meat. Oh whats this at the bottom...? P.S. multiple cadets will be joining us tomorrow, make sure you have enough food.- Levi. Damn, I hope I brought enough money with me." Your horse trotted along the main road allowing you to peer into the shops. You stopped at a small food market and got two loaves of bread and a pound of meat. You spent most of the money you haf on that alone. The next shop over you bought the cleaning supplies listed and the broom.

When you walked out of the shop your horse was gone. Well at least it wasnt near where you had left it. You started examining the streets when 'Ah there she is... why the hell is she hooked up to a carriage?' You made your way over to it when the carriage door opened, nearly knocking you over.

"Hop in, that load looks heavy." Levi spoke in a dry, expressionless tone. You set your supplies in the seat and sat down nest to Levi. Quite awkward...

"Did you buy enough food?"

"I-I think so, Captain."

"Tch... dont start with that Captain shit. Im Levi to you and only you." He turned his head so you couldnt see his face.

"Why only me?"

"You arent annoying and as talkative as the rest."

"Well... thank you then ehem.. Levi." Your mind began to think about the fact that Levi might be the man who dressed you in the clothing you were wearing you you woke up from your 'coma'.

"How are you and Eren?" Levi questioned.

"Good I guess. What do you mean?"

"Tch. Well he told you everything that happened, that didnt put a dent in your relationship?" Levi's tone was different. It wasnt dry or cold but seemingly normal.

"Uhhh no, not at all actually." You intertwined your hands together and fiddled with your thumbs.

"Damn..." Levi scoffed and looked out the window. The carriage was just now exiting the town, leaving civilization.

"W-what was that fo-" Two warm lips pressed against your, pushing you against the side of the carriage. His kiss was rough but passionate. When he released you buried your hands in your face. 'What the hell?! Did I do that? Did he? Why would he kiss me? Maybe we hit a bump in the road... no we didnt, that was intentional why the h-' once again Levi cut off your thoughts.

"Sorry... that was probably too soon." His gaze fell outside of the carriage. You lifted your head up and faced the black-haired man. Your face burning red.

"N-nono. No need to be sorry Ca- I mean Levi. I... I enjoyed it?" You stared at the back of Levis head, hoping he would respond with something smart.

"Well that's good news." His voice went back to his netural tone... a bit of annoyance could be detected as well. He turned his head to face yours and your eyes locked with one-another. A faint smile krept across his face. He leaned into you and kissed you yet another time.

This time it was quite enjoyable. How would you describe it... sweet? No... innocent? No... maybe just as a kiss? Pft still no. This 'kiss' lasted the whole ride through the woods.

A/N: i didnt know where to end it so it just stops there XD If you enjoy the Levi x Reader stuff Ill be posting a Levi x Assassin!Reader in a day or two. Also sorry again on the long wait for Ch.4 to like... the 7 of you who've read everything so far lmao. The fluff (or whatever its called) at the end was awkward as hell for me to write. Im the least sexual person you will ever meet, so the fluff and lemons will be kept to a minimum!! Oh and i noticed that 'Lil' is the name of one of the AoT Live Action Movie's characters names!!! Super sorry about that, it was totally un-intentional. Have a great December guys! Its still in the 50s-60°s here so no snow, but the wind makes it hella cold. Stay warm my readers!