15.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"Stop touching me." I slapped Tae's hand tying my robe.

"You scared now? Just let me look." He smirked grabbing my robe walking out the room with me.

I stomped my feet shivering, "I'm tired my vagina is basically dead like go." His tongue was magically fingers and all, got me turning down head.

"You about to make breakfast, some Rob is calling you." He handed me my phone as I took out some eggs.

Answering the phone putting it on speaker, "Hey Rob"

"What's happening, I just wanted to call you and see about the rent you sure you don't want me to pay?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I assured him. "How is my grandma doing?"

"She's good just missing you, I really think you should talk to her."

"Yeah I'm going over there someday next week I'm just trying to figure out some stuff right now."

"Alright, well be safe."

"You too,"  I muttered hanging the phone up. Feeling bad I didn't visit my grandma all last week after the session with Mandy, it was just a lot to take in for me.

"That's your stepdad?" Tae asked me looking up from his phone.

"Yep."

Sitting in silence I cracked open some eggs making an omelet. Cooking was never hard for me I actually loved cooking it's therapy Basically.

"I'm thinking about quitting Treys, I have way too many people that want me to do their makeup and little time to do it plus I make the same amount plus more."

"Do what you want if it's not going to hurt your pockets, you could make that second small room a little room to do it at."

"That's smart, I think I'm gone do it should I email him?"

He squinted his eyes at me, "No just tell him on Monday and get your last check, he not even about to trip."

Flipping the Omelette I danced thinking about how much fun I was about to have doing makeup all the time. "You know Gabby pregnant?"

"Yeah, June told me. Sad to say that niggas most likely her baby father."

"Here." I placed his food in front of him. "If I ever have a kid me and baby daddy have to be together, that whole stepmom different bitches, no."

"We gone be married." He whispered as I turned around with my food.

A king.

Getting on Instagram dropping my phone soon as I saw the first post.

𝘁𝗮𝗲𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼

𝘁𝗮𝗲𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼   💙 Comments disabled

𝘁𝗮𝗲𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 💙
Comments disabled

"K-eontae.." I stuttered looking at the post. Never in my life as a man I dated or been in a relationship posted me.

"Girl you over here dropping that fuck ass six over a post."

"No, because I'm about to cry, this getting too serious."

"Duh," He picked my phone up liking the picture. "You really fine as shit."

I really think I'm falling for him. Hard and fast

【________】

Ahh, woah, woah, woah, ah
Oh baby
Let's fuck one more time

" If your nigga keep runnin' you down, put your phone on D.N.D and pay him no mind And this bitch really listen to me and it's so sad, this hoe out of line. But I'm with the fuckery, I like em' touchin' me just don't get close to my.9" Tae rapped driving fast down the highway.

And we met at New Apollos, And she fucked me for a ride" I sung lowly starching my head. Definitely taking this bob out tonight.

He opened the armrest taking out a bag of weed and a pack of backwood.

"You just keep that in there?"

"No dummy." He mushed my head finally slowing down when he got to a red light.

"Where we going?" I looked around the area confused.

"Gotta talk with June and Joesy about something."

"And how long this gone be? I want some Wendy's." I asked me soon as he parked in front of somebody's house.

"Quick." He mumbled getting out.

I squinted my eyes seeing a couple of girls on the porch as well. Something about other girls breathing the same as my man I don't like.

"She better stop fucking looking, ugly ass hoe."
"lol, I'll drag this nigga by his hair stop playing." Listening to myself I started getting mad for no reason.

Looking at the clock I waited two minutes exactly before looking over again. Funny now the bitches walking up to him.

Reaching over I honked the horn three times getting annoyed. If somebody's said 'quick' that doesn't mean get to laughing, get in and out.

Keontae looked back with his mouth dropped, he dapped his friends up before walking to the car with a surprised face, "Why you did that?"

"You said quick and I'm hungry."

"Naw you saw them, girls, up there."

Looking over at him mugging, "Shut and up and drive."

Why my professor said we gone have two hours to do our exam but the time limit is 1 hour and 30 minutes sir I need my 30 minutes.