We pulled up to the castle and he offered me his hand to help me out of the carriage. We walked up the steps where Belle and Beast were waiting. I curtsied to both of them as I reached them, before looking at Beast nervously, "About the other day...", I started but he shook his head. He looked at me, "I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy", he said. Ben looked at his father, "You also told me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy", he said. Beast looked at him, "I did?", he asked before Belle slapped his arm, "How very wise of me", he corrected. Belle smiled at her son, "Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart", she told him.

Ben smiled at her, "Thanks, Mom", he said, making me smile at their relationship. Beast patted his son on the shoulder, "You're gonna make a fine king", he said before grabbing his wife's hand and leading her away. Belle gave me a small smile as they left which I returned. Ben smiled at me, "Wish me luck", he said before one of the servants offered me his hand to show me to my seat. I took it and smiled at Ben before walking with him.

I was in the front row and I looked up to see my friends all on the balcony. A children's choir started singing as the doors open and Ben walked towards the front. Everyone bowed as he passed them and I smiled at him and did the same. He smiled at me as he passed me and walked up to Fairy Godmother. She took the crown from Beast and placed it on top of Ben's head. Beast lifted up the glass cover that once held his cursed rose but now held the wand that I was supposed to grab.

I looked up at my friends, who were staring at me, waiting for me to take the wand. Fairy Godmother grabbed it and walked over to Ben, "Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?", she asked him. He smiled at her, "I do solemnly swear", he confirmed. "Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king", she said before someone grabbed the wand from her, causing everyone in the room to gasp.

Jane held the wand in her hands, trying to use it's power but it was out of control, "Child, what are you doing?", Fairy Godmother yelled to her daughter. Jane looked at her mother, "If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!", she yelled as Ben ran over in front of me to protect me. "Take cover!", Beast yelled standing in front of Belle and Fairy Godmother. I ran out from behind Ben and started fighting with Jane for the wand, "Careful, Giselle", I heard Belle yell to me.

I grabbed it from the girl and held it tightly in my hands. Ben stepped forward, "Giselle, give me the wand", he said. I shook my head, "Stand back, please", I warned him. He stepped forward, "Hey, it's okay", tried to calm me down. "Ben, I said stand back!", I yelled, not wanting to hurt him. Audrey stepped forward, "I told you so!", she yelled to Ben before I turned to her, scaring her back into her spot. My friends ran up behind me, "Let's go", Carlos said.

Ben looked at me, "You really want to do this?", he asked. "We have no choice, Ben" I told him, "Our parents--", he stopped me. He shook his head, "Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours", he told me. I looked at Belle and Fairy Godmother who looked at me sadly, fearing that I would become like my father. I looked back at Ben, "I want to be good", I whispered. He nodded, "You are good", he promised me. I shook my head, "How do you know that?", I yelled.

"Because...because I'm listening to my heart", he said. I slowly lowered the wand, "I wanna listen to my heart too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents", I said looking at my friends, "Jay, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy", I told him, making him smile a little as he remembered his big win. I looked at Carlos, "And you, scratching Dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought?", I said and laughed a little. I smiled at Mal, "Mal, doing magic that helps people is what makes you happy, not hurting people", she said before turning to my best friend, "And Evie, you don't have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart", I told her.