Chapter Nine: Justin Must Die Part 1

Start from the beginning

-Oh word? Can I come?

-On set?

-Yeah why not? Is that okay?

-Well yeah I can bring trusted people down. You just can't be running ya mouth about the movie. Or doing anything dumb.

-Li you know me.

-Exactly that's why I'm giving you a warning. (Laughs)

-Oh I see how it is. I promise Li.

-Ight get down here soon. Limo's gonna show up.

-Bet, see ya soon!

-Ight bye, Curly.

"Can I come too?" Kidada asked with her bottom lip poking out. 

I told her, "Now you know you're more than welcome. Also, you two will be able to finally meet now."

"Do you really think I will like this guy?" 

"Well he's tolerable," I rephrased, "He's a really good guy."

She shrugged her shoulders before turning away.

"Girl what?"

"But hasn't he caused you so much trouble?"

I corrected her imply, "There were some misunderstandings, we had a bumpy start and now we're cool as hell."

"You seem to trust him a lot."

"He's a guy. They're good for foolishness but he's been proving himself lately. Plus, he babysat my devilish niece so I could see you for your birthday."

Kidada hesitated before agreeing, "Yeah I guess. Still, keep ya guard up."

"Oh please my guard is never down. Don't worry about me. Trust me we're all good."

"Ight then. Before we head to this set though, I'ma need you to change ya clothes. Dressed like you back in Crooklyn." I slapped her shoulder while laughing. "Shut up. I'll be right back."

I proceeded to go up the stairs. I stopped to look back at Kidada who was trying to sneak her feet up on my table again.

 "Don't you dare," I warned. 

  "Damn girl!"

_____________________________________________

                                                                                     Justin's P.O.V

  Aaliyah, Kidada and I were all in the back of the limo just vibing to radio music. I was seated beside Aaliyah on the left side of the window. Her bodyguards were seated on the sides of the limo. The two ladies were having their girl talk and I didn't want to intrude, instead I looked at the trees going by during the ride.

  Catching me out of my gaze, Aaliyah nudged my shoulder, asking, "You alright, Curly?"

I fixed my posture, staring at her intensely. "Yeah of course. I just didn't want to interrupt ya little 'gossip girl' convo."

"Oh please," she smirked as she softly hit my arm. "So what's up with that song you want me to hear so bad?"

I cleared my throat before speaking, "Well as you know, Nsync is a pop band but we do plan on dabbling into some hip hop and r&b here and there. The song's called "Time" and I think you'd be perfect for the hook. You know, with your smooth vocals and all."

She blushed before looking down and poking at her ripped jeans.

"I'm honestly very flattered, Curly. I'd be down with that. I'll speak with my label about the collab and make the magic happen."