This is a goodbye

Hi guys, it's been a while since I updated this book isn't? A lot happened since, after so long investing time in this book, I don't think it makes sense anymore.

As you guys know, petals for armor is getting released May 8th, a few days from now, and as you guys may also know, the album leaked.

I'm not posting links but you can already find it around the internet and the lyrics are even more tayley related than expected. This book has always been about theorizing and searching for "evidences" that T and H were indeed a couple, crazy to think that I've been writing it since mid 2017, it's been incredibly nice to share things with other people that ship T and H, and since I started this book I had a lot of fun and met lovely people. In the past year (if I'm not mistaken) someone sent to me some pretty solid evidences that they were together, later on I've been told more things but we all agreed that some of those things don't belong in a blog, Wattpad or any other social media since it's very private, that's the reason I stopped writing things here for a long time, that and the fact that people trusted me with information.

But either way, there's so many great accounts on IG about T and H, also on Tumblr too, so if you follow any of them, you're pretty much updated. I really believe that from May 8th on, Tayley will be confirmed by Hayley herself and we'll hear more details on how things happened between them, but like I said, if you follow other tayley accounts on social media you already know that they're together for quite sometime now, that said, there's not much more theories to talk about here since everything it's pretty much obvious and real - and in the next days will get even better I'm sure.

Anyway guys, Thank you so much to everyone who interacted with me during this ride (I just can't name it other way), I won't be here in wattpad anymore but I'll still be on Instagram (@just_tayley).

One last thing that I just thought about, Hayley will need our support once the album is out and she confirms her relationship with Taylor, I have no doubt that this is a sensible subject for her and some people will say shit about it, so if you have any social media, support her in any way you can, let's try and fill her with positivity.

That's it, stay safe and message me on IG if you want to talk, best of wishes, goodbye❤