diving into Taylor's mind

Here's what I was thinking - you guys feel free to disagree. Taylor has a pretty good sense than it comes to writing, I'm probably not the only one waiting for a post from him about Hayley's birthday (even if we kinda know that he's the one who wrote on that birthday post - Zac could never pull that off, a the end of the day he is an intellectual person and I've been looking for some material he wrote, found stuff from livejournal, Tumblr and IG, good stuff. That said, it's hard for me to believe that he's only guided through the rithm of songs and not at all by the lyrics, I do believe that it's his primary influence (as a composer for instance) but I can't picture him completely ignoring the content on the lyrics to the songs he listens.

Now, relating to tayley content. I was analysing some lyrics from songs he shared on his IG stories (unfortunately can't tell exactly the dates which he posted them but I guess it was beginning and mid 2018) and there's SO MUCH we can take from it, I do believe that those lyrics matched something he was feeling, and well, if we really believe that the story he shared written "same" right after Hayley posted a pic written "I love you" is related, there's no reason to doubt that the feelings that he maybe felt with those songs and lyrics he posted were also related to Hayley.

And it gets better cause if we see those lyrics with this perspective, can really explain thing that both of them were going through when it comes to their relationship.

Example number 1:

Saro - Sam Amidon

LYRICS

I wish I was a poet

Could write in find hand

Would write my love a letter

One she'd long understand

I'd send it by the water

Where the islands overflow

And I'd think of pretty Saro wherever I go

Theory: This song is way more simple but once again there's lyrics about telling someone about their feelings and how hard can it get. Now this song was shares in his stories in the end of 2017 - beggining of 2018, so maybe that's when his feelings stared floating around.

Example number 2:

Summer 78 - Yann Tiersen

LYRICS

Where are you now

Can you see me

Where are you now

Can you hear me

Falling, trying

Searching, losing

Where is this land

We've built for us

Where are these streets

We've built for us

When I am laid

In Earth

Can you be there

Near

me

Theory: This one he also shared in the beginning of 2018, once again, fighting with his feelings and wanting someone, at the same time, Hayley was starting to lurk around Tayley accounts over IG.

Example number 3:

humility - Gorillaz

LYRICS

I'm the lonely twin, the left hand

Reset myself and get back on track

I don't want this isolation

See the state I'm in now?

Callin' the hunter with a rifle

'Cause right now that's the ball where we be chained

Shoot it true

I want you in the picture

That's why I'm calling you (calling you)

Theory: almost mid 2018, the lyrics can be interpreted as if he already expressed how he feels and it's just waiting for it to finally happen. This was days after that story which he wrote same right after Hayley shared a picture written I love you.

Final example, number 4:

Among Savages - Stop Foolin

LYRICS

One shot

I've got

This time

Deep breath

Deep sigh

Lie awake at night

'Til I see the light

(A love that's true)

If you love me, then please show me

So that we can stop foolin' around, babe

One voice

Out in

The night

So sweet

And quiet

Will you stay around?

'Til I sleep through light

Theory: mid 2018 were a huge turning point for both of them from what we know, that pic at gallery where they seem to be in a date it's just an example. The whole thing still gets complicated cause after all I'm sure that they both knew that if they did get together, things would change, not only band member or best friends but a couple, it's a vulnerable sutuation, and I'm sure that actually expressing this feelings to one another wasn't an easy task so this lyrics it's pretty much like: just say it already, reassure my feelings and let things happen.

So, what you guys think? If you wanma see the pics and screenshots just head to my Instagram @just_tayley💕