The Boy Who Fell From The Sky

Suzuki expected to die, destroyed by his own powers. He expected to die without ever reconciling with his wife and son. He never expected for Mob to surround each other with his barrier, talking about absorbing his powers to nullify the explosion.
"If I can just... contain your energy-" Mob struggled to say, "We'll all... be saved!"
Suzuki softened his scowl and looked the young esper in the eyes. Was he really going to attempt something of that scale? Black lighting bolted across Mob's face, which was now glowing like a football stadium light. His veins protruded from the strain of containing all that power, and he let out some ghastly screams in the hopes of relieving the pain. His entire body felt like it was going to explode. He knew he couldn't take it much longer. Suzuki noticed his skin cracking, and yelled out,
"Stop it! At this rate, you'll surely die!"
"No. I have to- do this!" Mob groaned, pain rushing through his body like wildfire. His clothes ripped apart from the power. Suddenly a dark purple void opened up in the air. It didn't look anything like an esper's doing- Mob noticed this but kept going. He couldn't risk losing everything- his family, his friends, his loved ones. Most of all, he still had to confess to Tsubomi. His determination to keep living relieved the pain, and it looked like everything was going to be fine. Until it wasn't. The hole in the air grew until it enshrouded the two in its sickly void, becoming ever bigger until both Mob and Suzuki disappeared. The explosion stopped: The city was saved, and the clouds cleared.

Ritsu was frantically digging through the rubble, scanning the floor for any signs of his brother.
"Brother! Where are you!? Please..." He sobbed.
Progress towards Ritsu's explosion: 90%
He couldn't give up. His brother was there, still alive, and when he found him they would both go out for a celebratory ramen. His nails grew sore from all the digging and they started to bleed. Tears formed in his eyes but he quickly rubbed them away. He shouldn't cry for someone who isn't gone, he thought to himself, growing ever more worried by the second.
Progress towards Ritsu's explosion: 95%
"Ritsu! Get over here!" Reigen's voice echoed through the halls.
Ritsu perked up in the hopes that his brother would be there and he ran to where Reigen was. But Mob was nowhere to be found. Not even Suzuki. They had both disappeared, and in their place was a giant crater in the center of the room, still warm from the energy flooding from Suzuki. Ritsu fell to his knees. Did Mob lose? No. He couldn't have. His brother was the best esper in the world. Nobody could defeat him. Not even the leader of Claw himself. But the truth was right there. His brother, the person he looked up to all those years, was gone. A wave of realisation crashed over him and the tears came flooding in. He didn't bother to stop them. They cascaded down his face like a salty waterfall, dripping down his nose and onto the floor.
Progress towards Ritsu's explosion: 100%
Grief.
Debris floated everywhere. The structure everyone was inside of started to crack. The walls and floors crumbled and fell.
"Wh-whoa! Ritsu! Calm down! I'm sure Mob's okay! He's Mob, for crying out loud! He'll find a way to get back to us, I'm sure of it!" Reigen cried out. His words fell on deaf ears. Ritsu was breaking down in grief. His eyes full of tears, his hair floating wildly in all directions. He was lost without his brother. He didn't know what else to do. He wanted to get out of here. His aura flared and the building that was already falling apart evaporated into thin air. It was as if it never existed. Ritsu curled up into a ball, hugging his knees. Helplessness filled him to the brim. He didn't sense his brother's aura anywhere. Not even on the planet. Mob was truly gone. Screams of sorrow filled the air. Reigen looked at his disciple's brother helplessly. He didn't know how to comfort him.
"Fuck it," he thought, and went in to hug the poor boy. Ritsu didn't protest and buried himself in Reigen's arms. His aura went back to normal and his powers stopped. Everything that was floating fell to the ground with a thud. All he could do was cry. Reigen rubbed his back, comforting the young esper.
"Oh, Mob, where are you?" Reigen pondered sadly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In another world, All Might , dressed in a baggy shirt and some cargo shorts, was busy shopping for dinner. Among some of the things he had bought were two bottles of pop, stored in his pants, taiyaki, some eggs, and rice. It was another busy day of protecting the people, and he was just relaxing after a long day at work. Of course, he was in his true form so nobody recognised him. It was pure bliss. Nobody rushing after him for photographs, no paparazzi- just him being another member of society. He loved his hero life, sure, but after that incident, he was always panicking over the time he had with his muscle form and, quite frankly, it was a bit stressful. Ambling down the busy road, he saw a crowd of people gasping at something- a villain! And it had bags of money! There was no choice but to turn into the hero everyone knew and loved.
"Not to fear, everyone! For I, All Might, am here!" He boomed his signature catchphrase. Everyone cheered! A saviour had been sent to protect their economy!
All Might dashed off after the villain in hot pursuit.
"Shit!" The sludge villain thought to himself. "I'm dead meat!" He ran down a dark alleyway into the sewers. "Ugh, I lost the money! I'll get sweet, sweet revenge for this, All Might!"
The tall, muscular hero gathered up the piles of money and returned them to the shop that the villain had stolen from.
The crowd cheered, "Three cheers for All Might! Hip, hip, hooray!"
All Might humbly bowed and said, "No worries, dear citizens! All in a day's work for your number one hero!" And flew into the air. "Shit." he thought, "I lost the villain."
He landed on a quiet street and reverted to his true form. "Guess it's time to get my groceries back," he quipped.
Suddenly, a void in the sky appeared. It grew bigger and bigger until a figure of some sort fell out. A boy, around 14 years old! All Might froze in his tracks. It could have been a villain. However, the boy didn't move. Upon further inspection, the boy was covered in blood and dirt!
"Oh my god. Never mind my dinner. I have got to take this boy to the hospital!" He picked the boy up in his arms and started for the nearest hospital. It was at that moment when he saw the sludge villain he was pursuing earlier- and it had a boy in its grasp! "Shit! Two problems?!" All Might was getting tired. He grumpily placed the unconscious boy on the grass and ran towards the other boy.
"Texas... SMASH!" He pounded the villain and it scattered into bits on the floor. All Might knew the battle wasn't over and scanned the area for anything to contain the villain. He reluctantly stared at the two bottles of pop he had in his pants and poured out the contents. What a waste of perfectly good pop. He quickly gathered up the traces of sludge and stored them in the bottles. Done and done. He looked over at the green-haired boy who was lying unconscious on the ground.
"H-hey!!! Don't die on me!!! Wake up, boy!" All Might quickly slapped the boy on his cheek, and his eyes opened slowly. Then they widened in realisation- All Might saved him!
Midoriya jolted upright. He squeaked. All Might, his idol all throughout his childhood, was right in front of him! It was like a dream come true!
"Oh thank god you're awake. I thought you were a goner! Unfortunately I have to go and take this severely injured boy to the hospital now," he said, gesturing towards Mob.
"Oh jeez! He's in really bad shape! Wait, All Might, before you go, I-" Midoriya was cut off by the sound of air rushing behind him. He was still holding on to All Might's pants, and— he was really high up in the air!!! He was clinging on for dear life and started to scream. All Might glanced behind him and had the shock of his life. The boy was hanging from his pants, 50 feet in the air! He quickly landed on top of a building and set both of the boys down.
"Now, dear boy, that was very dangerous! You could've gotten yourself killed!"
Midoriya was still reeling from the shock of hanging from a pair of shorts, almost at the risk of dying. His hair stood on end like a troll doll. After patting himself down and giving himself a shake, Midoriya took his chance to ask his burning question.
"Is-is it possible to become a hero, even without a quirk?"
All Might glanced at the curly haired boy, wondering what to say. Suddenly his time ran out and he reverted back to his true form!
Midoriya didn't notice as he was still looking at the floor. When he didn't hear an answer, he looked up and repeated his question.
"Is it possible to me to be come a hero, even without-" he was stunned by the disappearance of All Might and in his place stood a lanky looking old man. He had very sharp cheekbones, long, skinny arms, baggy clothes, and two long tufts of hair that dropped down on his sides. For Midoriya it was a very scary sight.
"Waaaahhh!!! Where's All Might?! Who're you?!"
All Might, having accidentally exposed his secret to a random teenager, coughed up blood.
"You aren't supposed to see this." He started to explain, rubbing his temple. "You see, this is my true form. The form you normally see is something I try really hard to maintain, so that incidents like these never happen." He lifted his shirt to reveal a ghastly scar that covered more than half of his torso. Midoriya winced at the sight. "Ever since my battle with All for One, I have had to deal with this bad boy. Half my respiratory organs were destroyed, and I no longer have a stomach."
"Wait, what?! So... you're not really muscly and tall all the time?!" Midoriya gasped in awe.
"Think of it this way," The frail man explained his forms with a metaphor. "You know how, at the pool, you see these men with pot bellies who puff up their chests to appear buff? That's basically what happens with me," He shrugged. "More or less."
All Might remembered the question that the young boy had asked him before he reverted. "A hero, you say? Without a quirk?" Midoriya perked up at the question. "I'm afraid it is simply not possible. You should think about becoming a police officer. They don't get half the glory for taking away the villains, but it's as close as you're gonna get, I'm afraid."
Upon hearing this answer, Midoriya gasped quietly. He looked down at the floor and bowed at his idol. All Might knew the boy was about to speak, but he was already in his true form and the boy in his arms was close to dying.
"Thank you for answering me," he whispered, tears starting to form in his eyes. He was going to ask another question but his hero was already gone, along with the boy he had with him. Midoriya shook himself, and started to trudge inside the building and go home.