sixteen

AYANNI STEVENS

"Nigga you can't quit me, I'm pregnant with yo baby" I spoke standing outside Sincere house

"Girl get yo weird ass off my property before I call my girlfriend to beat your ass again" He spoke standing in his door frame.

"Call her so she can go to jail for hitting a pregnant girl" I spoke rubbing my flat stomach.

"Bitch you know damn well I ain't bust shit in you" He mugged pulling his phone out.

I don't know why he was trying to act like his face wasn't just buried in between my legs. 

"It's okay, cause when I drop imma' take yo ass straight to Maury." I said before getting in Kennedy's car. We sped off as she spoke on the phone.

"Girl, tell me why Jayona fucking Giovanni now" She said ending her call. "That nigga done ran through the whole fucking group."

I shook my head as I thought about a way to get pregnant. I told Sincere he was mine forever and that's what I meant.

We pulled up to my house and hopped out. "Damn you needa fix yo fucking air conditioning or windows. It's too hot to be riding with the windows up." I said fixing my lace front.

"How bout get ya own shit before you complain about mine" She said locking her doors.

We walked onto my porch where my grandma sat. I ignored her presence and walked in going straight to my room.

"Being a hoe is stressful, All these niggas wanna link at once" Kennedy complained falling back on my bed.

"I need a nigga to nut in me, I wanna trap Sincere, he being to loyal to Armani ugly ass and I don't like that" I said sitting at my vanity.

"How bout fuck his brother, they share the same blood" She said.

"His brother is fifteen"

"So? Age ain't nothing but a number" She said causing me to look at her in disgust.

"And bitch Jail ain't nothing but a place"

"All i'm saying is, If you wanna trap him fuck his brother or make him fuck you" She shrugged.

I smiled as I thought of the perfect idea. This shall be interesting.

...

Kennedy | Ken

After leaving Yanni house I made my way to see Giovanni

After leaving Yanni house I made my way to see Giovanni. He called me while I was on my way home and told me to pull up. I know he got a thing going on with Jayona but in all honesty I had him first.

I pulled up to his house and parked in his driveway. After shutting my car off I got out and made my way to his door. I smiled as he opened it and pulled me into a hug.

"Wassup" He said allowing me to walk into his house. I took my shoes off at his door and made my way back to his room.

When he came in the room we wasted no time and did what we had to do. After we were done I laid there catching my breath.

"What you finna do?" He asked standing up.

I did the same putting my clothes back on. "Probably just chill at home" I said grabbing my keys and phone.

"And you bet not post that video" I said before walking out his room.

I heard him laugh as I made my way out his front door. Judge me all you want but I know i'm good at what I do. I'm young as fuck and living my life like it's golden. What I look like settling down this young? I got enough time in my thirty's to do all that. For now imma keep fucking niggas and can't nobody stop me. Armani just don't know it yet but imma fuck Sincere too, Shit I may even fuck Kobe.

...

y'all really some lame ass ghost ass readers 🤣. anywho .. vote & allat shit 🥱 next update coming tomorrow