Chapter Thirteen

(Image above is her bikini and her body)

Ashley's POV 

Since Addison told me about the pool I have been dreading this moment; putting on a swimsuit. I only wear bikinis, because I feel one pieces show my fat rolls even more. But no matter what I wear, I always appear overweight. 

Probably because you are. 

I grab my most flattering bikini from my luggage and walk to the bathroom to put it on. 

I stare intently at my body in the mirror as I remove each piece of clothing. I can't help but suck in my stomach and almost feel satisfied with the girl staring back at me. I take in the way my thighs touch, how square my hips are, how nonexistent my breasts seem. 

You will never be good enough for yourself. 

I will never be good enough for anybody. 

After 5 more minutes of picking out each and every flaw on my naked body, I slip on my swimsuit, wrap a towel around myself, and leave the room. 

Anthony's POV 

"Anthony, my man! You really was about to get it," Chase commented as I walked outside. Everyone was either in the pool or sitting around it, but Ashley was still upstairs changing. 

"Yeah, until all of you decided to ruin the moment!" The guys started laughing, and luckily I don't even think any of he girls were listening; they were laying out suntanning and probably gossiping about some shit. 

I heard the patio door open and turned around, seeing Ashley in her bikini. Damnnnn she is perfect. 

"Baby, you look amazing," I complimented her as she made her way towards the girls. 

"Stop!" She teased, smiling before covering her blushing face with her hands. 

I ran up to her and swooped her off of her feet and into my arms, spinning us around. She started giggling and I set her down, smacking her ass once she began walking over the girls. 

She turned around and gave me the death glare, but I knew she liked it. 

Ashley's POV 

I laid my towel out next to Nessa and laid on it, ready to get my tan on. 

"Hey Ashley! We were just talking about what we are going to wear tomorrow. What are you planning on wearing?" Nessa asked me, she is such a sweetheart. 

Playlist itself only goes on for two full days, but we have the house rented out for a full week so we can relax and hang out. When it comes to Playlist Live, the outfits are as important as they are for Coachella; they are everything. Most creators plan their outfits out way in advance, but I bought mine about two weeks ago. 

"I am so excited! Tomorrow, I am wearing a two-piece outfit, which sounds tacky, but I promise it isn't. The bottoms are high waisted with a cinched waist and long zipper, and the top is just adorable! Oh! Also it is black and red plaid." I gushed, eager to wear the outfit tomorrow. Unlike every other day, I am not going to dread getting dressed tomorrow because I spent a lot of time finding an outfit that is flattering on my body.

"I am already obsessed and I haven't even seen it!" Dixie said.

"Me too," Addison agreed with her. 

"We are all gonna show up looking the best dressed!" Mads joked, and we all laughed or nodded in response. 

I acted happy for the girls, but to be completely honest I'm not totally there; I can't stop regretting the Coke I had on the plane today. They were out of diet, so I consumed 140 worthless calories. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have gave in like that, but it sounded so good. 

About an hour later, I had felt like I got enough sun and gossip for the day and decided to go on a run. 

"Hey, I am done tanning for the day. I'm actually gonna go on a run," Dixie, Addison, and Nessa looked disappointed, but Mads didn't. 

"Actually a run sounds great, can I join you?" I smiled and nodded, but in reality I was hoping she wouldn't catch on to my habits. 

"Of course! Let's get changed," As we passed the guys I told them we were going on a run. 

"But we just got here, maybe you could skip your run," Anthony suggested. 

"No!" He, along with the other guys, looked shocked. "I mean, Mads and I feel up for a run right now. We won't be gone too long. Okay?" 

"Okay," Anthony smiled and pecked me on the lips before Mads and I headed upstairs to change. 

-------------------------

"You and Anthony are really cute together, both of you seem so happy," Mads commented as we were getting our workout clothes from our suitcases. 

I couldn't help but smile, "Yeah, he makes me so happy. I just wish he wasn't so annoying when it comes to me working out. He does this every time I go on a simple run. I don't know, it's just frustrating." 

"Oh my gosh I totally know what you mean! Jaden used to do the exact same thing to me." 

It's really nice to have a close girl friend who knows where I am coming from. I know Mads and I only just met, but we are already pretty close and I can tell we are gonna be best friends for life. We just seem to understand each other. 

----------------------------------

By the time the sun was completely set, we were about ten miles in. 

"Should we head back soon so they don't get worried?" I asked Mads. 

"Sure, it's about a five mile run back so I will be content after that." 

"Yeah, me too. So, how is everything with you and Jaden?" I asked her. 

"Honestly, I don't know. I want to get back together with him, but when we were together all he did was accuse me of having.... an... an eating disorder. Which I totally don't. I just try to stay in shape, that's all. He doesn't even understand that." She started crying so we stopped running and I pulled her into my embrace. 

I started crying too, thinking about all we have been through. 

"I know what you mean," I sniffled through my tears. "I just want to be pretty and skinny." 

Mads pulled away from me, smiling lightly though the crying, biting her lip to hold back tears. 

"You get it too?" I nodded in response and we hugged one more time before taking off towards the house in silence. Only the occasionally sniffle or waterworks to fill in the empty space around us. It was quiet, but it was nice. 

Being in each other's presence was all we needed. 

anorexia//an anthony reeves fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara