"Like I did." Harry says, proudly entangling Louis' hand and holding it up, to emphasize his point.

Louis pinches Harry's nipple, causing him to gasp.

He can't stand all these emotions. They're too much. He's never been this happy, in what seems like forever.

Louis is secretly proud that his personality has grown into such a positive one. But all that is due to his friends. After all, they helped him become more confident, bring out his inner sassy-as-fuck self.

"Come on, now. We'll be late to Maths. We don't want to miss another class now, do we?" Liam says, tugging them along even before anyone can answer.

"Uh. You all go on, I'll join you." Louis says, swallowing.

"Wha-?" Harry tries to ask, but Louis is already hurrying towards the washroom.

"Oh. " Harry bites his lip, feeling a bit unsure.

"Haz. He probably needs to pee. Come on. " Liam says, practically dragging Harry to the Maths class.

"Oh, wow. Look who started to join us, this fine day." The Maths teacher says, voice lacing with sarcasm.

Harry shrugs, still thinking about Louis.

He decides, not to further dwell on the fact that Louis showed up 10 minutes into the class. Or that even though he sat next to Harry, he kept looking away, not meeting Harry's eyes.

'Louis will tell me. When he feels like it.'

And so, Harry ignored the uneasy feeling settling in the pit of his stomach, and tried his best to feign ignorance and hide the hurt that he felt when Louis hurried out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang.

And this continued.
Louis just gave Harry a chaste kiss in their English class, before he once again, ran out of the class.

That kiss both reassures and confuses Harry.

'What's going on?'

"Zayn? Where's Louis?" Harry asks, trying to act casual, as he searches for his boyfriend.

In the last class, Louis hadn't even bothered to come to the class. He skipped it.

Harry is almost sure Louis is avoiding him. But why?

"He has some work to catch up on. After all, he's the president of LGBTQ+A club." Zayn says, lighting a cigarette.

Harry hums, not entirely convinced.

Liam and Niall had gone to the football tryouts. So, it was just Harry and Zayn since Louis was busy with whatever he had to do.

"He could have just told me. ." Harry mutters, shaking his curls and swooping them on one side.

"Yeah, well. His life doesn't revolve around you, Harry. " Zayn says, sharp.

Harry turns, his heart stuttering at the
sharp response.

Zayn closes his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"I know. I was just wondering. ." Harry says, reaching his hand to touch Zayn's shoulder.

"I know. I'm sorry." Zayn says, squeezing Harry's shoulder.

"Are you still angry?"

"No. No. I just- it's hard to trust you. I can't help but think back when you hurt Louis. Just. Just please- don't hurt him. " Zayn says, looking anywhere but Harry's eyes.

"I won't. I can't. I physically can't. I love him, Zayn! He's my home." Harry shouts, his fists balling up at his sides. Nails digging into his palms.

"I know. But please, don't let him go. He's happy, you know. Truly happy." Zayn says, finally looking at Harry with pleading eyes.

"I know. I'm happy, too. He's the only one who made me this happy. In a long time. . ." Harry says, engulfing Zayn in a hug.

Zayn chuckles, his stance relaxing as he hugs Harry back.

"Good to have my best mate back." Zayn says, poking at the dimple on Harry's cheek.

Harry smiles widely, finally glad to have Zayn back. For real.

"Louis?" Zayn says, confused as he sees Louis walking towards them.

"Hi. . Um, Harry can we talk? Alone?"

----

Oops.

Thoughts?

Till next time xx.