Napatigil ako bigla pagkarinig ko sa tanong niya. Do I like him?

Me: " I find him hot? . " Di siguradong sagot ko sa kanya.

Kingsley: " I'm not talking about that OK? And you know what I meant about it. " Parang na-iiritang  sabi nito. " And besides, everyone finds him hot OK? So given na yun. "

Me: " Di kaya pinag tri-tripan lang niya ako? " I asked at umiba ng posisyon para mapaharap sa kanya.

Kingsley: " Pinag tri-tripan? Ba't feel na feel mo ang pagiging 'Perfect Boyfriend' niya? " Nakataas kilay na tanong nito.

Me: "All I know is that there's something ahmm... Some sort of connection when we're together. And there's also tension at the same time. Alam mo yun? I don't know. I just can't explain it. " Naguguluhang sabi ko sa kanya.

Kingsley: " It's called chemistry honey. And I can also feel that you know.. Kahit before pa " Sabi niya while his facing the road.

Me: " What do you mean noon pa? " Naguguluhang tanong ko ulit.

Kingsley: " Diba I already told you? Kahit noon pa. Both of you just probably not aware of it yet but there's really undeniable chemistry between you two. As I have said, it's already 2020 dear... If you both like each other then that's it! You don't have to be in love with that person. Kaya nga may Dating stage diba? Dating stage is where you get to know each other. And if the attraction develops and becomes deeper and it already involves feelings then that's when you decide to make it official. Kung wala,eh di wala. He will never be your ex and you just dated him. Period. Char2x lang ganern. " Mahabang litanya nito.

Hindi ako sumagot at ibinalik lang ang aking tingin sa labas ng bintana ng sasakyan. 

Kinsgley: " Dating stage is the ligawan stage. But instead, both of you already admitted that there's a connection between you two.  Flirting stage ganern. When the feeling gets deeper, that's when you both decide to make it official. That means both of you should have a good understanding of each other's values, lifestyle, and goals for the future.  And I guess that's how it should be. Filipinos are just so naive when it comes to that kind of thing kesa magpaligaw2x keme keme hello! Modern na ngayon besh! Yang nakasanayan nating ligaw2x, if you really think about it? Is just all about pride.  Not really thinking of the bigger picture. Studies show that that's more effective than sa nakasanayan nating ligaw2x. Because getting into a relationship is not just about love bakla! It's a decision.  At nanggigigil ako sayo dahil parang hindi ka laking States eh!   " He glanced at me at inirapan ako.

Me: " Kasi nga pinoy ako! " Sabi ko nalang dito. " And besides, ayoko ng mag assume. " Sagot ko sa kanya.

SB19 || Love Me Backजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें