Billy: Okay, Christina. And you're another main protagonist in the movie, is that right? Christina: Yeah. You know, music and Youtube blogs... ...and my foundation my brother just made, I decided I needed to give my fans something they would love. 

Billy: Fantastic, Christina. Your family must be very proud. 

Christina: Oh, yeah. Mark, Lauren, Sarah, Tina, and Bud are all very proud. Hi, dad! Hi mom, make sure to take care of my mansion while I'm gone, okay?

Mike: Well, as the Spanish say, bueno el lucko to you, Christina Grimmie. 

Mike: And that brings us to...? 

David: I am David Bowie...a super-musical genius. And I will no doubt be a part of this movie. As we all know, music and film are a wonderful mix. 

Mike: That looks like a pretty sophisticated piece of costume you have there, Dave. 

David: Yes, it is. This is it. My own specially designed Labryinth costume.

Billy: The main character casting certainly moved fast, didn't it, Mike? Mike: Boy, I'll say. Okay, folks. With that, we are ready to get into business.

Billy: And we'll see you all at the auditions at Detroit's McDonald's!

"Everybody's favorite faces on the screen has returned from the clouds without warning to star in 'The Nu Adventures of Chester and Mike' a spinoff movie of a band called Linkin Park which will eventually launch a TV Series next week which tells the story of Chester Bennington, Michael Jackson and Mike Shinoda actually being crime-fighters. And along the way, they meet the Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell and a majestic, charming Alan Rickman, fight a fearsome villain and eventually help Chris and 22-year old New Jersey singer Christina Grimmie with a mysterious secret, calling from McDonald's, here's the first host of the auditions we'll be filming, chef, author, and journalist Anthony Bourdain and local Michigan resident director Jayden Hubbard.

Jayden turns the camera on which causes the line to connect to Anthony. "Anthony, my man! I couldn't have picked a better legendary slash culinary connoisseur here to judge the best waiter." "No you couldn't, my superior and gastronomic gourmet skills will sort the thrillers from the bad. GET IT! Michael Jackson joke." "Right, so how was that live performance in Heaven with Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, and LeRoi Moore, anyway?" "Fine. Thank you very much." "Anyhoo, just make sure you sort the good from the bad." "Of course, I will. That's why you chose me." "Right, I'll be waiting."

Meanwhile, the actors and actresses walked into the restaurant for the audition. They walk in and Anthony Bourdain and Michael Jackson greets everybody coming in, he also shakes Whitney's hand and gives her a hug. Farrah Fawcett was the last to come in. "Wow, you look stunning," says Michael. Farrah smiles nervously and starts blushing. "Thanks." "Get over here," Whitney says pulling Farrah over to the work side of the restaurant. "What's wrong, Whitney? Jealous," Farrah asks Whitney. "Hello, Whitney," says MJ. "Hi, Mike," she chuckles as she blushes.

All of a sudden, they hear instruments tuning in the background. "What's that sound," asked Marilyn. The contestants look at the very back of the restaurant and to their surprise, there's band of some familiar teenagers.

"Billy Mays, do you mind giving us the instructions," says Michael. "No problem," says Anthony. Michael hands the paper of instructions to Billy.  

Billy: Just sit back and relax everybody because it's time for you to play in the first round of auditions for the TV Show called 'The Nu Adventures of Chester and Mike'!