Chapter Five : School for you

It was the next day and a school day. You woke by the sound of your alarm clock. However, it sounded like the screams of Baby from Dinosaurs when you threw him, and it dramatized you. You picked up the alarm clock and threw it out the window, accidentally breaking it in the process. You then heard someone OUTSIDE scream. "Oh shit. I must have hit someone when I threw my alarm clock out the window..." You cursed to yourself as you got up from bed and went to go get ready.

You got completely ready for the day and went downstairs with your bag to get breakfast. "Here's your toast, honey." You Mom said as she handed you a plate of toast.

"I GOT NO TIME FOR TOAST!!!" You screamed as you picked one piece up and ran out the door, shoving your piece of bread in your mouth as you did the little anime run to school.

———

You made it to school on time and walked into your first class, sCiEnCE. Thankfully, you had it with your best friend, HOT monkey.

You sat down next to Hot Monkey's desk, soon after placing your bag onto the floor.

"HOW WAS WORK YESTERDAY!?" You BFF asked you as he flipped his hair to the side. Yes, he was a male but he had the most gorgeous hair in the whole school, making everyone jealous of him.

"I have a... story I have to tell you." You replied with a worried expression.

"SIS SPILL THE TEA —"

"SHUT UP EVERYONE!!" Your teacher screamed at the class before speaking up once again. "We have a new student today. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

Suddenly the person that you were least expecting walked in, staring at you with that same smirk as before.

"BABY FROM DINOSAURS!?"