Immediately, all of the heads in the common room turn to me while I stand there in dazed, thinking about Hermione and who's the possible culprit. I ignored those stares and proceed to get in to the dorm.

"oi! Dumbledore! You said you're befriend with mudblood Granger but why did you petrified her?" I heard Malfoy said and laughed loudly with his goons.

I seriously lost my patience as I turn to him angrily. I lost control of myself as my face transform into cruel beaked bird. Long scaly wings burst from my shoulders and my hands are on fire.

The students in the common room seems terrified as they backed away from me slowly. I launch the fire from my hands as I throw the fire balls at Malfoy and his goons. They screamed like girls as they avoided the fire and run into their dorm. I run after them and throw more fireballs as they slammed the door in my face.

I groaned and calm down myself but I can't transform back to normal. I began to panic as I look at my hands.

In time, Professor Snape burst into the common room and looked at me as if I grown two heads. Well, I don't grown another head, I just transformed into a angry bird.

"Ms. Dumbledore! What do you think you are doing!" I lowered my head and in the same time, Crabbe and Goyle peeked their heads out of the door.

"Is she still there?!" I heard Malfoy shouted from inside of the dorm. From his trembling voice, I know he's terrified of me.

"Mr Malfoy, care to explain what happened?"

The blonde boy slowly get out of the dorm but he shrieked once he saw me and ran behind Goyle and Crabbe. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Ms Dumbledore?"

"He said that I'm the one who petrified Hermione and he called Hermione......." I stopped and look at Professor Snape.

"go on"

"he called Hermione.... mudblood" his eyes narrowed and turned to Malfoy.

"Mr Malfoy, is this true?"

"No! She's lying! Look at her!" he pointed to me, more like my wings, my face and my hands.

"I'm not!"

"Mr Malfoy! Detention!" Malfoy slumped back but still keeping that terrified face.

"Ms Dumbledore.... Follow me" he said as he turned around and I followed behind him closely. We walked out of the common room and walked up the stairs to dad's office, possibly.

I received many terrified stares from the students in the hallways. I ignored all of the stares and keep my gaze low on the floor. They whispered such things about me and thought that I can't hear them.

"look at her! She's transformed into a bird!"

"she's such a natural beauty but I never thought that she's a Veela!"

"imagine her father, Albus Dumbledore, as a Veela"

"look at her wings and her face! It's so scary!"

And a lot more. Even the potraits are whispering about me. I rolled my eyes and keep my face straight, soon we arrived in front of dad's gargoyle.

"sherbet lemon"

And the stairs appeared, we climbed up on the stairs and stand in front of the door. Professor Snape knocked on the door "come in!"

When we get into the office, dad was sitting on his chair as usual with his hands intertwined. His face turned shock as he saw my appearance.