Chelsea Slutgomery: Chapter 4

The Next Day..after a restless night of sleep

I walked to my desk.

"Hi" I whispered to Geoff looking at the teacher sitting down.

I could feel him looking at me. I took a quick glance at him and he looked worried. I got out of my seat and left the room.

       I walked to my locker and picked my purse up then walked home. It felt good outside. It was windy and sunny and it just felt good. I went home, walked upstairs and went to my room. I put my purse on my bed and then went downstairs and made some brownies.

         I waited till 3:30 after school to wrap the brownies and I took them down the road to the blue house. I walked up the steps and then I knocked on the door.

        The door slowly opened and I saw a short, chubby little woman with dark circles and a bruise on her forehead. She looked at me with a very angry face, her lips were pursed and her eyebrows were low.

"Hi, my name is Chelsea and I wanted to introduce myself, and welcome you into the neighborhood; I am friends with your Geoff and I thoug-" I started as she slammed the door in my face.

I set the brownies in front of her door and whispered "bitch". I walked away and I heard the door click and open. I turned around and saw Geoff, He smiled.

"Hi, sorry about my grandma" he said

"Yeah, it's okay."

He picked up the brownies and walked closer to me.

"Thanks" he said smiling

"Why are you so smiley?" I asked raising my eyebrows not smiling.

"Because.. you're at my house" he said cutely

I giggled "You're so weird"

I stepped a little closer to him, knowing he didn't get much female contact just by how his chest started pacing with his breath.

"Are you doing anything cool this weekend?" He asked

"I am always cool so yeah, why do you ask?" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"No reason" He said

"Did you want me to come over or something?" I looked at him asking sweetly biting my lip.

"Maybe, I don't know if I am cool enough for you" He said rolling his eyes goofly.

           He stepped a little closer to me and I took one last step in. I was so close to him so I looked him in the eyes and laid my hand on his cheek smiling.

"I know you like me" He said confidently.

"You wouldn't know if I liked you even if I told you I liked you" I said putting my hands on his lips looking him in the eye.

         I turned and walked away, I waved then went home going upstairs and hurried to take off my makeup and brush out my hair. I quickly changed my clothes and went to talk to Shelly who was in the kitchen.

"Shelly, help me" I whined

"With what?" She said stuffing her sandwich in her mouth.

"With a boy" I said.

___________________________________
Shelly: is a whore because she actually has sex with guys but I don't. Sluts only kiss guys then hope for the best of the relationship which never seems to work out.
___________________________________
"Does a guy not wanna use a condom or something?" She asked seriously.

"No" I said shaking my head

"Then what?" She said wiping her fingers on her jeans.

"How do you know if someone likes you? Like really likes you?" I asked her.

"Hmm, before you have sex say you love him and see what happens."

"Okay, thanks sis" I tell her annoyed rolling my eyes walking off.

"Sure" She said taking another bite.

I hear mom and dad come in and I force a fake smile at them.