Chelsea Slutgomery: Chapter 2

I hop out of the window, landing on the roof of the 1st floor. I take off my heels then grab on to the edge and slide my legs off and drop down from the roof.

I put on my heels and head down the street pulling my dress down. I walk pass the blue house and turn down a separate street to get to Kip's birthday party.

___________________________________

Kip (a.k.a Patrick) Anderson is a Jock who only dates nerds. He says he loves girls that wear glasses but I think he likes girls that are easy.

___________________________________

I step onto his sidewalk and walk pass the spilled drinks and red cups thrown around his yard. I walk closer to the door and hear the music pounding. I open the door and step in. The music is extremely loud.

I hear the sound of everyone talking and the sound of glasses. I go to the beer keg and grab a red cup and fill it up.

I sit up at the bar looking for one person only. Brad Peller. I look out for him sipping my disgusting beer.

"Hi" I hear a guy say to me, I turn around.

I see a tall, handsome, guy with dark hair and flirty eyes.

"Hey" I say to him smiling slightly

He sips his drink.

"Soo, how are you?" He said taking another sip

"Well guy, I am waiting for my boyfriend" I lied.

"You don't look like you have a boyfriend" he smiled.

"You don't know what I look like" I said taking another sip.

" I do actually, I am staring at you right now aren't I?" He said smirking

"Oh okay Mr. Smartie Technical Pants, how about you get me a drink" I lean across to get closer to him

"Oh, I am a smartie pants now?" He said raising his voice happily

"Yes!" I said almost laughing

"It would be my pleasure to get you a drink" he said walking away to get me a fruit punch.

I drank my beer and looked at the time. I had been here for 15 minutes and nothing good has happened. I walk out to the back and I see Brad and his girlfriend that he had been with longer than he told me.

I take a deep breath and stop staring at them and then Brad sees me and starts walking towards me. I watch him until someone says

"Hey, here is your punch" The guy said handing me my drink

I look over to Brad and he turns around to go back to his girlfriend

"Thanks" I smile and walk away

"Hey!" He says following me

"What?" I say

"What's your name?" He says stopping

"You'll find out" I smiled at him and walked to the other side of the party to just get away.

I saw Steve Mcaffin talking to his girl thing. I walk up to Steve.

"Hey, Steve" i say smiling

"Wanna lose some cash?" I say to him

"Always baby" he said getting close to me

"Let's go upstairs and party down"

"Sounds nice but I actually gotta go" he said

I smile and nod. I walk outside and grab another cup and walk past this pathetic group of girls who are worrying about their hair and drinks being spiked. I take a sip of mine and then walk to the pool.

I take off my heels and dip my feet in and watch everyone talk and puke.

"You like avoiding people, don't you?" I hear someone talk in my ear

It is the guy who got me punch.

"You like being weird, don't you?" I said chugging the rest of my drink.

"A question answered by a question.. you're ridiculous" He shook his head.

I roll my eyes

"Pshh please"

"By the way, how will I find out your name if I barely no anyone" he asked looking into my eyes.

"You will, Monday at school" I said sadly.

"Right and you know this how?"

"Because I do..Stop asking questions..what's your name?"

"You will find out at school-" he started, laughing. "Just kidding, I am Geoff Ester"

"Nice name, Ester" I smiled

"Thanks, no name" he smiled back drinking his punch.

"Did you want something?" I smirked at him noticing his glance at my cleavage.

"Nope, just a chat" he said simply

"Where do you live?" I say more suspiciously than I wanted

"Recently in a hotel but hopefully we get that blue house on Anderson" He says

"Oh"

"Yep, but that house is a little creepy to me but home is home"

"Soo you just wanted to chat?" I asked wondering

"Yep if that is fine?"

"Your not pranking me right?"

"Why would I?"

"No reason, sorry, i gotta go" I say, knowing it is getting late an knowing he didn't just want a chat.

"See ya, no name"

"Same to you, Geoff Ester"

He nods and I stand, pull my dress down and leave. I just about run home trying not to make my boobs fall out or my butt.

I throw my heels onto the roof then hang on to the roof and pull myself up. I slide through my window and take off my makeup, brush out my hair, take off my dress and hide it in the closet with my heels. I shut off the music, unlock my door and get in bed.