Chelsea Slutgomery: Chapter 3

I woke up with ratty hair, brushed it out and put on some jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt before I left my room I opened my window a little bit. When I walked downstairs I could hear mom and dad talking; I walked in and grabbed some toast and rubbed some jelly and butter on it then grabbed a pastry.

I ate it then gave mom and dad a kiss and grabbed my bookbag and walked out the door turning towards the side of the house. Throwing my bookbag in the trees and getting my purse then climbing onto the roof and sliding into my window and putting on my mascara, lipstick and putting on a black tank and mini skirt.

I grab some black heels and throw them in my purse and slide back to the ground, landing perfectly.

I started walking to school, I put on my heels as I walked then put on my black shades to show I partied hard last night.

I made it to school and got a look of disapproval from the guidance counselor and vice principal. I got a few stares from the football players but I kept walking. I got to my locker and put my purse in it and grabbed some books.

I walked to class and sat in the back by 2 empty seats. I sat and played with my pencil and curled my brown hair with the pencil too. A boy walked in and sat beside me in the empty chair then the teacher walked in. I saw the goodlooking new teacher who says he is our substitute.

All the girls look at eachother in amazement of how hot the teacher is. He says hi to us and tells us to fill out a "who are we" sheet. To let him know who we are or something dumb.

I grab my paper and fill it out:

I am Chelsea Montgomery, I am sincere, caring, and a wild child. I love being outside and hanging out with people ;).

P.s. I wont tell you if this is all complete crap.

I think I needed to write that p.s. down or else i'd be lying. I lay my paper on his desk and he reads it and calls me back.

"Meet me after class" He says sternly.

I bite my lip and walk back to my seat and wait for everyone else to finish a novel on themselves.

The bell rings and everyone  turns in there papers as I stay sitting. I wait for everyone to leave and sit on the desk up front.

"What do you want,sir?" I said biting my lip

"It's Mr. Ester to you" He said looking at my paper.

           Its Mr. Ester, Geoffs' dad?

"Do you have a son, Mr. Ester?"

"Why do you ask?" He asks looking just like Geoff now.

"Nothing um- what did you need?"

"You need to redo this paper" he said excusing my question about him having a son.

"Why?" I said walking to his desk.

"Listen Chelsea, I know you are going through something at the moment but you need to get over it and snap back to reality" He said looking me straight in the eyes.

"I am not going through anything and-"

"You can be dismissed, I will need that paper done by the end of this month" He said.

         I rolled my eyes and walked out. I walked out to my locker and checked my schedule. I walked to my second class and of course the guy I wanted to avoid was there. I took a look at Geoff then sat at the back. He immediately sat beside me.

             I laid my books on the table then ignored him.

"Hi" he whispered

           I tried to ignore but the urge to yell at him for having a douche for a dad was fuming me. I took a deep breath then whispered.

"Why is your dad such a dick" I whispered

         He looked at me raising one eyebrow and the teacher walked in. I tapped my heel on the ground while I flipped my pencil non-stop. I didn't even listen to the teacher. When the second bell rang, I quickly picked up my books and walked out.

"Hey!" I heard someone  yell, I turned around to see who it was then turned and kept walking since it was just Geoff.

              He walked up beside me.

"What?" I said to him

"My dad isn't a dick, you just have get use to him" he said out of breath

"That is your Dad and why would I want to do that?" I asked rudely

          I could see him thinking.

"I will see you at lunch" he said to me then walked away.

         I shook my head and kept walking. I put my books in my locker then started walking to lunch. I looked down and saw a piece of paper, I picked it up and I saw Brad in front of me. He grabbed the paper and smiled at me weakly.

"Hey Chels"

"Chelsea, you mean" I corrected him

"Yeah uhh listen, I miss you and-"

"Stop! Not here" I said walking away trying to avoid him.

             I walked into the loud lunchroom and scanned the room for a place to sit. I decided to sit alone by the lunch christmas tree. I got in line to get food and bit my lip wondering what we will be having for lunch. I just about gagged when I noticed we were eating hotdogs cause I hate hotdogs, especially the smell!

        I grabbed my tray of: a hotdog, chocolate chip cookie, and green beans. I sat down at the table and put the hotdog in my silverware holder while I ate the bun.

         I was really hungry but nothing sounded good. I saw Geoff walk in and I pushed my hair to one side to cover my face so he couldn't notice me. I picked my bun apart then stopped when I felt a presence beside me.

"Hi" I heard a cheery boy voice.

I looked up to see Geoff and his batman lunchbox. I pushed my hair to the other side of my body and said.

"Hey" I said

            He never leaves me alone.

"How was class, I bet it was great that I was in it huh?" He said confidently

          I shook my head pushing around my green beans.

"Class was...fine"

"Yep, same for me too, um do you have like any cool plans for the weekend" He asked even though it didn't sound like a question.

"Oh, yes.. actually I don't know" I smiled looking at him.

      He looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Well I was wondering if you-" he started

"Yes, Oh of course" I saw Brad at that moment and didn't pay attention to what Ester said.

        Geoff saw who I was looking at.

"Is that your boyfrien-" he started to say

"No boytoy" I said quickly

        I got up and left. I watched Brad from afar; following him with my eyes every couple of seconds. I walked out of the lunch room.