Sissy Lesson Number 1: Aperenses

Hello, sorry I havent posted an pdate on this story in over two year tbh I sort of forgot about it untill a few weeks ago whn I wanted to start writing something new and saw that there were loads of coments and people still adding my story to there lists so I'm gunna try and write some some of this I cant say it will be writen the same way as I've changed as a writer but I hope people still like it and I can contine this :)

Lady Pink paced back and forth in front of me smacking the large pink plastic penis up and down in her hand as if it were a billy club. "So sissy lesson number 1, aperenses." a smile came across Lady Pinks face as she said this. "Now today's lesson will focus on the basics of your appearance and how you should present yourself." she smacked the large dildo on the table letting the suction cup attach itself to the surface, it wobbled in front of me lulling me into a trance. After a few seconds Lady Pink brought out a whiteboard and an esil to stand it on and placed it to the side of her desk. On it she wrote down the key points all sissies need to focus on with their appearance.

Make-Up

Hair

Posture

Clothes

And Shaving

First we started with make up, Lady Pink got out a large briefcase from under her desk and sat it beside her. "Now you lillte slut, this is how we're going to make you look pritty and girly so everyone knows that you are no longer a boy but a little femboy sex toy." her pouty face as she said this antagonized me however I dared not speak if I had god only knows what she would have done. She gave us some basic kit (fountasion, Blusher, Lipstick, Eyeliner est.) and quick tutorials on how to use them before putting her briefcase away and moving on to the next item.

Hair, as we moved onto the second topic Lady Pink walked around me examining my head moving it to the side before saying "No, no this is hideous. Your hair is far too short and I can't do anything with this, although you are a natural blonde at least. Ok, it's fine I shall order you a wig for the time being but you are not to cut this hair unless I tell you to ok.". I nodded not wanting to upset the dominating force.

"Now posture" she exclaimed loudly as she lent back on her desk her smile repairing."A good girl knows how to sit or stand on any occasion. First stand up for me.". I stood facing her, her eyes grew strong. "What do you think you are doing?" she growled. "I'm standing up, I don't know what you want from me.'' "Miss? Miss? Right this is not the way a probber girl stands, this should now help with the standing adn teach you a lesson."

Lady pink lunged forward grabbing my blouse and bending me over the table. My face came from the pink dildo on the table. She grabbed it with one hand still holding me down on the table overpowering me. "Lady Pink, what are you doing?" "Oh, so now you know it's Lady well then this lesson is already partially working" as she said this I heard a small squirting sound "now this may hurt so just relax it will help with the posture.". She plunged the large phallic into my ass inch by inch. I felt it go deeper until her hand fell flat against my ass. I then felt leather straps being pulled up my legs and titend. "There we are slut, stand for me.". I stood as straight as I could trying not to cry or have the toy probe any deeper. "Much better, now that haris is keeping the toy in place for you. I will take it out after dinner if you're good but for now it's going to stay there so your posture gets better understood?" I nodded and she smiled.

She pulled me off the table and pushed me into the mettle chair again, my eyes and cock still both twitching from the intense pressure. "Now" she said, holding the panties I was wearing less than 5 minuetts before "this brings me on to my next topic, Clothes. It's obvious that you with to keep the illusion of your masculinity at home and with your family so I will be keeping all your boy clothes with me so when they visit or you go home they this everything is normal but I will be curating your wardrobe from now on and picking out everything that you wear is that clear?" I nodded still woozy and a little delirious.

Finally came the topic of shaving. "Now, as a girl it is expected that you will be completely smooth. Be that natural, shaven or waxed, now for you I think that you should be waxed all over at least at first if you want to shave lather that's up to you but with me there are no shortcuts. So you need to strip for me so I can get started."

My mind erased as I started taking off my clothes. My head was spinning from the pleasure building in my ass and my face felt heavy with all the makeup on it but I did as I was told. The next two and a half house consisted of sticky paper sheets being pushed onto my skin and pulled of causing me immense pain but in the end I was smooth all over and Lady Pink looked proud.