Lessons

Lady Pink's office was not as I would have expected. For a woman who wore one of the most revelling (and amazing) tops I’d ever seen she had an incredible sophisticated yet dull office. As I walked in the room was completely symmetrical. The room was rectangular on either side of  the door were long chestnut bookshelves , the floor was covered in a strange greyish brown carpet with a foreign looking pattern on it. Then at the end of the long room was a large closed off dear with a small desk lamp a notepad and a silver letter opener on it.
“Ah I was wondering when you would be coming along” the room echoed with the ominous words of Lady Pink. “now you weren’t here to choose what would be on your syllabus so I just gave you the lesson that had spaces. Now you will have 4 subject as well as English, maths and science, it should be explanatory when you read it. She passed me a small leaflet that explained how timetables worked at LPDSFG (long story short it was stupidity complicated).
Stood there in the girly outfit pinkie had forced me into, I felt small and insignificant. I stammered as lady Pink’s desk towered over me. “so what subjects.. um what I’m I going to be taking”.
She gestured to the small metal chair and I sat. The skirt rode up a little and I could feel a cool breeze from the open window. “Well despite just being whatever was left I’ve given you the perfect lessons for someone like you. Now out you have tutor to get to.”
I was a little confused at first as I didn’t realise that boarding schools had tutor rooms and from the time table I was just given I couldn’t see any tutor room labelled. “miss pink, I can’t see any tutor on this timetable can you show me”
Lady Pink erupted from her chair “HOW DARE YOU, YOU LITTLE SISSY! I am Lady Pink and you will call me that and as for you tutor I was going to have you in the same tutor as her, which would have dubbed as a wood working class but no I’ve changed my mind!” a devilish smile crept across her face as she took my timetable and crossed off one subject from each day of the week.
My clitty stiffened as Lady Pink handed me back my time table and in thick red marker over where I used to have tutor with pinkie were the words “SISSY TRAINING”. I stuttered trying to find the words to ask what this meant but the powerful and provocatively dressed goddess just looked me in the eye and said “Now to make sure you don’t forgot how to follow the rules I’ll need to teach you how to act like a little princess and make you submit to your superior!”
After saying this she opened her desk draw pulled out a small metal key and walk behind me to the door before locking it and going to the small wardrobe that was tucked away behind the door and I hadn’t seen before. As she turned around I saw in her hand a large plastic cock with the word Lady's written in sparkles on one side and bitch on the other. My mouth begin to water.

 My mouth begin to water