𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

Charnaé Joni Sorell

naedadoll

Liked by rytaughtya and 20,735 othershe ain't in to dolls, but he fuck with the barbie 💋!

he ain't in to dolls, but he fuck with the barbie 💋!

Load more comments
rytaughtya Can I be Ken 😍?
namesmonica Tellem Mini
damnkikibadd Do u remember where the pants are from? I love them 😩😩😩
demarcuschristian I shol do ❤️

"Mmm, I love this so much." I said stuffing more hibachi in my mouth. Marc forced me to take the day off and brought me to the mall to spoil me. Of course he couldn't do anything for me that I couldn't do for myself, but I didn't mind spending the day with him.

"Yeah, it is good." He said watching me eat.

"Stop, eat your food." I blushed pointing at his plate.

"I can't help it you're so gorgeous." He said just as my phone rang. I picked it up looking at the caller ID.

"Yes, Lee?" I said.

"What time am I going in again?" She asked me for the hundredth time today.

"In an hour, Charlee." I said becoming aggravated. Yes, she was doing me a favor, but you mean to tell me every hour you're forgetting. Nevaeh called in sick, so I asked Charlee to go cover her shift since I was taking the day off.

"Okay, gotcha. I love you." She said.

"I love you too, bub." With that, I hung the phone up before letting out a huff.

"What's wrong?" Marc asked looking concerned.

"Nothing." I smiled. "Now stop talking to me so I can bust down." I said before digging into my food.

About an hour later we were leaving the mall, both our arms full of bags. I tossed them into DeMarcus' trunk before walking over to the car door. Once he unlocked it, I climbed in. Just then Nevaeh and a tall dark-skinned boy walked across the car. I quickly pulled out my phone snapping a picture of them. Yeah, bitch. You look real sick.

"That's that girl that work for you, right?" He asked starting the car up.

"Yep." I responded before texting Teasha and Moni.

BOSS SISTAS 💸

this little whore is not sick!

'MONI MONEY 💰💛
Been told ya ass I wasn't feelin her

yeah, she gettin firedddd!