𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Start from the beginning

"Wassup y'all?" I spoke to everybody. "Aye, let me holla at you real quick." I said looking around.

"I don't know if now is-"

"Please." I said looking her in her eyes. She sighed before getting up and following me outside the room. We stood staring at each other for the longest time. Both our arms crossed. "So that's your new nigga?" She scoffed turning around to leave. I reached out grabbing her arm. "Wait, I'm sorry let me start over." I said.

"You got 2 minutes." She said shifting her weight to her other foot.

"I'm sorry for leaving. I was just upset and I shouldn't have did you like that." I apologized. She nodded. "And, if you would allow me to I wanna be back in your life. I miss you, Naé and I'll be honest. I've tried to replace you, but nobody compares."

"Well Rodrick, I'm in a committed relationship right now, but if you're willing to be strictly friends, then sure. But I mean strick friends." She pointed letting me know she wasn't playing no games. It hurt me to know that she had moved on, but you snooze you lose. Now, I'm regretting those 2 months of not speaking to her.

"We can be friends." I nodded.

"Good. I missed you." She smiled.

"I missed you, too. Hug?" I held my arms out walking towards her.

"Aht." She put her hand on my chest.

"Too soon?" I asked.

"Too soon." She confirmed and we laughed as we walked back into the room.

Charnaé Joni Sorell

"Roddy this is DeMarcus, Marc this is my friend Roddy

"Roddy this is DeMarcus, Marc this is my friend Roddy." I introduced them. Roddy reached over giving him dap before sitting next to Reese. I commended him for being a good sport, cause Lord knows if he brought a bitch here my heel would be in her skull.

Once everybody had eaten, it was time to find out the gender. I took my heels off handing them to Marc and walked up to the front once more gathering everybody's attention. "Can everybody wearing white come up to the front and stand on this tarp please?" I watched as Josh's 3 brothers stood up with Roddy after looking down at himself and realizing that he was one of the few who wore white. He wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Josh, but ever since I started the shop they had gotten semi-close. I purposefully told the godparents to wear white on their invitations, but on everyone else's it told them to wear anything BUT white. I proudly stood up there as the only female. "Could you guys please grab a gun?" I waved my hand in front of the table that had several guns. Roddy picked the biggest, which I expected. He was the only one who was really like that out of the godfathers. I picked up a pistol standing next to Ry Ann. "Okay, so everyone inside these guns are paintballs and we're gonna shoot each other and the color of the paintballs is the gender. Lee Lee." I waved my sister up to do the countdown.