01: Her Dream and His Achievement

Start from the beginning

​​​​​​"Hold up, I'll give our friends a call!" Eunji exclaimed and Naeun only giggled.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

A black Audi R8 arrived in front of Lee Financial Group and a man in a dark, plaided business suit exited the car.

As he entered the building, multiple workers of LFG greeted him politely but since he is the rightful heir of the CEO and currently the Vice President of the company, he did not even bothered to pay them even the slightest attention.

"Kibum, what's my schedule for today?" Taemin asked as continued walking to his office while idling to his phone for recent news.

"You have a meeting with Mr. Soo from Hwang Industries at ten in the morning and another meeting with a representative from a Chinese firm at two. Your schedule is free for the rest of the afternoon, Sir." Kibum, his secretary and personal assistant, answered very attentively.

​​​​​​"Okay. Is there anything else not mentioned?" He added.

"Yes, sir. Your father, Mr. Lee, ask for your presence on his office as soon as you arrive in LFG."

Upon the mention of the CEO, Taemin halted so sudden and turn to face his secretary. With a flat tone he asked, "Did he told you the reason why he want me there?"

Kibum shook his head lightly. "No, sir."

The young entrepreneur nod his head and changed his direction. He was suppose to go straight to his office and review the details for the upcoming meeting with Hwang Industries but since his father requires for his presence, he took the route to the office of the CEO.

"Kibum, fetch the documents for the meeting later inside my office and set up the conference room. I will go there directly after I'm done talking with the CEO." Taemin didn't even spare a glance to his secretary as he told him his requests and quickly disappeared on the next turn.

Finally, Taemin arrived at his father's office. After giving the door a soft knock, he pushed the door open and saw his father busy with signing stacks of paper on his table.

From a distance, the younger Lee noticed that old age has already been shown along his father's feature; his hair has gradually lighten, his once healthy skin has slowly sagging, and lines were already visible along his handsome face. Upon realizing that, an idea popped into his mind about the reason why his father suddenly called for him.

Mr. Lee finally noticed the arrival of his son and he instantly put the pen down to greet Taemin.

"Son, come in and take a seat." Mr. Lee is known for being a cold-hearted boss but when it comes to his heir, his vicious nature turns soft. He regarded his son with a gentle smile as soon as Taemin took the seat in front of his working table.

"My secretary told me that you've requested to see me. Is there anything that I can help you with?" Taemin look expectantly at his father but the older man only chuckled.

"You have grown into a fine man, son. I was on my thirties when your mother gave birth to you and look at you know. You're already twenty-six, am I right? That means I'm almost sixty and ready to retire." Mr. Lee started and he look at Taemin proudly.

​​​​​​"You are stepping down?" A slight surprise was visible on Taemin's face as he stare at his father seriously. "Isn't too soon, abeoji?"

"No, no, not at all. I think it's only the perfect time and I know that you can already handle this company on your own."

"But, abeoji—" Taemin was about to reason out that he's not yet ready to lead LFG on his own but his father's loud laughter erupted him. It seems like my father is already decided to give up the company, Taemin thought and he sigh.

"Taemin, you have been working here right after you graduated college. You know how things work, you already met most of our investors, and even contributed a lot to keep this company on its good reputation. You have enough experience to become the CEO." Mr. Lee reached for his son's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Trust me when I say that you're more than ready for this, son."

Another deep sigh found its way outside Taemin's mouth. No matter how hard he argued about this matter to his father, he knew to himself that he will not win. A decision made by the very well-known Lee Taejun cannot be broken by anybody even his own son.

Feeling defeated, Taemin finally said with a weak voice, "When will you step down?"

A smile spread over Mr. Lee making all the lines caused by aging a lot more visible. He gave another squeeze on Taemin's hands and said, "Tomorrow. Tomorrow you'll officially become LFG's new CEO. Congratulations on your promotion, son."

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

On that day, two big news had trended all over Korea and it contained both the names of the famous super model and the well-known young entrepreneur.

Son Naeun's biggest project to date has trended in all social networking platforms and as a result, all of her friends and her colleagues flooded her personal inbox with their congratulatory texts. Everyone seems to inclined of throwing her a party for her great achievement but she had to politely decline as she has already plans with her favorite girls.

After Eunji called the rest of their friends, the girls insisted that they celebrate over a few drinks in a bar. Actually, she did not like the idea of going out to drink. Bars are far too crowded for her liking and a lot of unknown faces goes there but thankfully, Namjoo was able to come up with another plan.

She said that her cousin is hosting a party tonight at his apartment and it will be the perfect place to drink and get wasted for the night and Naeun and the rest of the girls quickly agreed.

Namjoo said that it was a party dedicated to a friend of her cousin and that they were free to bring along other friends and acquaintances to the event so it wouldn't be a problem if they'll end up attending it. Also, it was only exclusive for them alone meaning no media or any form of outsiders are allowed. As long as her cousin fetch us, getting inside the party wouldn't be a problem.

And here she is, preparing for a night of mischief, and she is painting her lips with a blood red lipstick as she patiently waited for Eunji to come and pick her up.

It's been a long time since the last time she went partying. After her big break on the fashion industry, her schedule has been mostly filled with photoshoots and runway events.

​​​​​​She gave herself a final look at the tall mirror beside her vanity and stare at the alluring woman who's staring back at her. Clad in a dark red leather bodycon dress, Naeun feels like a hot, sexy vixen that will surely attract a lot of men. It's a party afterall, wearing something extra wouldn't be bad, right?

With a smug smile she whispered on her self, "Well, well, well. Guess who will have a fun night ahead?"