Chapter 9- Miss. Gauri and super papa

Omkara

"This half and hour led me 6 years back in time Om" Ansh said after gauri left from the cafe while sitting beside me. My response is only a smile because I am getting more used to my inner changes. And I know the person behind it too.

"I am grateful that you're back to yourself Om" He added.

"I like her" For the first time I lied to my best friend. I found it odd to tell that I am in love with a stranger. She is not a stranger to me but this is quite different from my normal life. Within very few days I've fell in love with her. This is not me. At first sight she was successful of vacant a position in my heart.

"You love her. Don't you?" Ansh asked with a knowing smile.

"Yes I do... but I don't want to take this into next level" Ansh waited few seconds studying my facial expressions.

"Lier... Your heart want to go ahead" He added.

"I can't ruin her life by dragging her into my life"

"Follow your heart Om... you're going to fill her life with love" That was my expectation when Ishana entered into my life. But at the end she left me turning my life upside down.

"I am afraid to fall in love deeply"

"That happened already"

"She won't like to be with unmarried single father"

"You said that she is always checking at you and she knows that you have a daughter" I smiled remembering her horrified expressions which were very cute to handle.

"She tried to ask about my wife too"

"Ohhoo so she doesn't have any problem of having a daughter"

"She loves sneha a lot..."

"What about Sneha?"

"She loves her even more"

"When you have everything perfect on your hand but still you try to find problems out of that... Why?"

"Her parents will not allow her to enter into my life. She is their only child and they might have big dreams about her future"

"Let her handle this. And no one can give a happy life to her other than you. After years you're becoming to your old self and she looks perfect in every sense. Most importantly sneha will get mother's love. Don't let her go. You will regret it"

"What can I do"

"Get to know her slowly"

"How?" My phone flashed a message from Ansh immediately. It's a phone number.

"Gauri's Number. Call her"

"Will think about it" I said with a smile.

**************
Gauri

"He is so funny. I wished I had been there" Bhavya said while laughing.

"He is sick" I said but I can't denied that he is ao joyful.

"It's a kind of U turn right?" She asked.

"I can't understand" I said confused.

"You have finally decided to move on but again he led you to same position as now your heart is craving for more" She said with a sad smile.

"You've mistaken bhavi"

"Thank god ... then he is out of your mind" she said victoriously.

"Nooo... He was there in my heart and always will be" Bhavya lowers her gaze back to her favorite burger.