It's a Long Story...

Rewritten is now published! It's better for me as a writer to create something I love then drag on with something I don't.

The Rewritten will
-have similar plot
-same characters
-have smoother transition
-overall better, just saying

It would mean a lot if you would check it out

Love,
Allie

"What are you doing here?" Jack was shaking with anger. I put down the car seat and slowly made my way to him and took Rebecca from his arms. She was sleeping and tossing in her sleep. Cara had her wheelchair facing away from Jack. Her long blonde hair acted as a shield.

"I told you to never show your face ever again. Why are you even here?"

"I wasn't planning on it Jack." Cara grumbled.

"She came to see Devin." I looked between them, Jack with clenched fists and locked jaw and Cara looking suddenly tiny in her wheelchair. "How do you guys know each other?"

"We used to go out." Cara brushed her hair out of her face and exposed her tears. "Sophomore year, I went to a college party and Jack was there-"

"But Jack was a senior when we were sophomores?" I interrupted.

"Well he was there and maybe not try to interrupt and focus on your kid, huh?" Cara snapped and rolled her wheelchair around.

I clutched Rebecca tighter and rolled my eyes.

"He and I hooked up, and then we hooked up some more for a while but then I found out Jack was seeing other girls. I really liked him," Cara paused for a moment. "So anyways, I knew Devin was Jack's brother so I started going out with Devin-"

"Just shut up and get to the point." Jack snapped. It startled me. Jack was usually calm and collected, always the reasonable one.

"Fine. I wanted to hurt Jack so I got Devin drunk-"

"Wait. You drugged him?!" I blurted out

"No. I just kept giving him hard alcohol until he started getting looser. I don't know, he started blabbering about nonsense but whatever. Anyways, so we were gonna have sex but he changed his mind, Luckily-"

"Who's party was this?" My stomach turned.

"Abe's."

"Oh my god." I was about to vomit.

"Anyways," Cara rolled her eyes, " He came back just in time to see me and Jack making out. So they started fighting and I started to comfort Jack but he had enough of me so my plan failed." Cara sighed and looked at her nails.

"You're a psychopath. Jayne. She's the reason why Devin hates me. We were getting closer and she fucked it up, she's a manipulating bitch."

"Whatever. Bye." Cara opened the door and rolled out as if her story didn't affect anyone in the room. It affected me..

Jack pulled me over into a dark, empty corner, the music was blaring and the huge house was packed.

"Jayne.."

"It's okay Jack." I hugged him tight. We broke up two days ago, not for any reason it was just best that we were just friends but I had to reassure Jack that I was okay.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I laughed and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Its sucks it didn't work out but we are better this way."

"I agree, I'll see you later Jayne." Jack chuckled and disappeared into the crowd

It was Abe's sixteenth birthday/ end of the year party and practically the entire 10th grade was in his huge house. The place reeked of sweat, drugs and alcohol. I was dancing my way up to the bathroom, slightly intoxicated. I wasn't a lightweight so it had taken me two games of beer pong to feel the 'buzz'. Devin was nowhere to be found and I glanced around for him on my way. I stood at the end of the line to the bathroom when someone pulled me into a bedroom.