Torture

Author's POV

*7:30 am

The rest of straykids woke up, and they're curious where the two of hyung line and jeongin was.

"Anybody saw them?" Seungmin asked.

"Well maybe they're at the building rn" jisung assumed.

"Then we must get ready and head to the building it's quite embarrasing if we arrived late again" minho said.

They all get theirselves ready and head to the building.

*at the jype building

"Wait i can't sense any of chan, woojin and I.n here" felix said

"Yeah they're not to be seen here" changbin answered.

"Guys im going to use the bathroom" jisung said.

As jisung entered the bathroom he face the mirror first and check on his looks, while glaring at it he accidentally hit it and broke it.

He became nervous as he saw a paper behind that mirror with a secret map of the building.

While examining the paper a mysterious man in black slapped him hard and made him passed out.

Seungmin who is supposed to follow jisung at the toilet was kidnapped too, the man tranquilized him to made him pass out.

Minho, felix, changbin, and hyunjin reported it to the staffs and managers but the managers didn't care, so they decided to put it into the policemen.

The police investigated the situation.

"Hyung where are they?!, im scared and worried" felix uttered.

"I don't know felix, but i'm sure they're safe" Minho proclaim to make felix comfortable

They head back to their dorms.

Chan's POV

I get it, the manager's want me to leave coz they want the company, but pd nim trusted me for this and i can't afford to give up.

2 days are passed no foods and no drinks they electrified the cellar's iron bar and made us electricuted, i can't afford to see woojin hyung and I.N die here.

*someone opened the door of the room

i pretend to be unconcioused and slightly opened my eyes, just to see jisung and seugmin unconcioused, they just left them outside the cellar handcuffed and chains tied to their waists and feet.

After the man in black got out, i decided to wake one of them but they didn't.

*fast forward 3 days later

I'm going to starve to death, no drinks no water, i.n, seungmin, jisung and woojin hyung is not awake yet. I sighed and tears dripping from my eyes.

I will die bu-but not now plea-se!

Minho'S POV

Where are they??

I am loosing hope, why they are missing?

Three days passed no news about them.

I miss them.

Felix's POV

I can't help myself.

I cried a lot every day.

Where are you hyungs?, jeongin?, minnie,?

*starts crying again*

Changbin's POV

so this will be the end?

If i could just know where they are.

Hyunjin's POV

Chan hyung i believe in you!

Don't lose hope!

I know you will get yourself and the others, and comeback and live a normal life.